PDA

View Full Version : Crowds and temps NEXT WEEK

SAnderson70769
04-23-2007, 10:12 PM
We are arriving on Sunday for a week at WDW! Can anyone give any insight as to what we can expect for crowds and temps? Thanks in advance for any info!

mrsgaribaldi
04-24-2007, 12:19 AM
I think the weather will be in the mids 80s, maybe low 90s. At least that's what I saw on the 10 day forecast. Crowd wise it probably will not be that bad. We are going May 6th, the last 2 times when we went this time of year the crowds were really small. Have a great trip:thumbsup:

tigz9299
04-24-2007, 08:35 AM
Agree with that..the weather will be getting warmer, and the crowds getting smaller..I'm driving over myself from Palm Harbor to stay at ASM the 3rd and 4th..my wife got me 2 nights at ASM for my birthday..I haven't been since January,so I'm starting to have withdrawals!!!!!

Fairygood
04-24-2007, 06:41 PM
My mom & I used to go every year around this time and temps are usually in the mid 80's and the crowds aren't bad. Don't get me wrong, there is always standing in line to be had, but nothing horrible.

We leave in 12 days!! Enjoy your trip! :mickey:

Pixie Power
04-25-2007, 02:02 PM
I leave for the world a week from tomorrow and I can't wait!:tink: I'm flying down and meeting up w/ my DH for my :birthday: trip, just the two of us!:magic:

Here's to good weather and light crowds!:fingers:

bleukarma
04-25-2007, 04:40 PM
I live in Tampa and the weather hasn’t been too bad lately. I would say late 70’s.

The crowds at this time are usually lite.

Enjoy our trip!!!! :mickey:

mdricks
04-25-2007, 05:22 PM
There is actually a website that trends crowds at disney on a day to day by peak wait times at e-ticket attractions. They are fairly accurate, by self report, with a +/- 8 minute variance.

They are predicitng ratings for the next few weeks of 5's 6's and 7's on a 1-10 scale. That transposes to peak waits of an hour at most. Keep in mind that that is the longest predicted wait all day. In that event the early mornings and other low times will be walk on or minimal waits.

In my experience those are comparably light crowds. They start to pick back up pretty heavy at the end of May.

Thats at least what they are reporting, dont kill the messenger....:blush:

Pixie Power
04-25-2007, 06:07 PM
There is actually a website that trends crowds at disney on a day to day by peak wait times at e-ticket attractions. They are fairly accurate, by self report, with a +/- 8 minute variance.

They are predicitng ratings for the next few weeks of 5's 6's and 7's on a 1-10 scale. That transposes to peak waits of an hour at most. Keep in mind that that is the longest predicted wait all day. In that event the early mornings and other low times will be walk on or minimal waits.

In my experience those are comparably light crowds. They start to pick back up pretty heavy at the end of May.

Thats at least what they are reporting, dont kill the messenger....:blush:

Thanks for the info!:thumbsup: