PDA

View Full Version : crowds this week?

glenmar
04-23-2007, 09:05 PM
Hello all,
I can't tell you how valuable this site has been for myself and my family. So much information!!

Anyhow, is there anyone currently @ WDW that can post some updates on the crowds this week?
We are coming down late Thursday and plan on hitting AK first thing Friday and then on to MGM! After that it is all up in the air. I do have the EMH times for all the parks. We will be in WDW until Tuesday! Any info up to Thursday afternoon would be most appreciated!
Thanks in advance to all who submit something!

tink'72
04-23-2007, 10:05 PM
My family and I are currently in WDW. The crowds are not bad and the lines are manageable 20-30 minutes for rides. I'm used to visiting in July when the lines are well over 90 minutes so the 20 minutes we are waiting is no big deal.

Some of the newer rides..soarin' etc. have about a 45 minute wait but today at Epcot the Land was only a 5 minute wait! and yesterday we road Kali River Rapids at AK 3 times in a row! The last time the attendant said we could just stay on the ride and didn't have to even get off! We also walked right into Bug's Life.:thumbsup:

Tinkerfreak
04-24-2007, 12:50 PM
DH and I are going to arrive at AKL Thursday afternoon so I am glad to hear that the crowds are not too bad right now. I think the heat is going to be hard on us though because we are not used to the high temps and humidity. We just plan to take it slow and do what we can. This is a trip for just the two of us without the kids so we plan to take it slow and relax. We don't plan to try to do too much because we will only be there until Sunday, I am just happy to be going.