PDA

View Full Version : November 25-Dec 1

Strmchsr
04-23-2007, 04:48 PM
Well, it looks like my schedule is only going to allow me to go November 25-December 1 this year. I thought about trying a different time of year, but you go when work allows! So, I'd like to set up a couple of meets that week. Maybe 1 in Mk and 1 in Epcot. Let me hear who's going to be around that week!

For all you planning nuts (you know who you are) here's the plan:

Meet @ Epcot - Tuesday, Nov 27, Noon, Christmas tree going into World Showcase.
Meet @ MVMCP - Tuesday, Nov 27, 6:30 pm at the Walt & Mickey statue. We'll meet up and say hello just before the party starts so no one misses any of the fun and if folks want to see shows/ride stuff together it gives you time to plan.
Meet @ MK - Thursday, Nov 29, 4 pm, Walt & Mickey statue.

tigger24601
04-27-2007, 01:11 AM
dh and i will be there nov 25-28th. no set plans as to what parks we'll be at which days, other than we will be doing the mvmcp one night and we will be hopping so we're very flexible. our plans will be more set next month when we can make our adr's and hopefully get mvmcp tickets. let me know when and where, we'll work it in somehow.

we will be having dinner at 6:05 on tuedsday but perhaps we'll catch up to you at epcot earlier in the day.

mickeymousedabomb
05-01-2007, 07:46 AM
Our family : me (mom 30), Grandma (my mom 54), Katina (DD 11), and Adrianna (DD5), will be taking our third trip to WDW! We are looking forward to going and can't wait to plan. We are waiting to see the calendar with the hours so we can decide where will will go on which day. I know the first day we go we will hang in DTD and on Nov 30th we'll be going to MK and do the MVMCP. So in between for all those days are what we need to juggle around a bit. We are very big planners and like to know way ahead of time where we'lll be on what day and have all our ADR's made! But I see we're both at POP so maybe that's made a meet and greet eaiser!

Bethis26fan
05-02-2007, 09:54 PM
My Cousin and me are heading down with a semi sort of it's 206 days away things may change way.

11/25: DTD
11/26: Epcot
11/27: Ak till 5 then to MGM
11/28: MK
11/29:MGM
11/30: Epcot

FriendsofMickey
05-02-2007, 10:17 PM
My family will down during the time frame. Right now, the only item I know for sure is the MVMCP on the 27th.
Now with the calendar and parades and EMHs, I will be able to start planning.

jenperich
05-30-2007, 10:43 PM
Meet @ Epcot - Tuesday, Nov 27, Noon, place TBD

Strmchsr, I have a reservation for 12Noon at the Garden Grill on the 27th. Either there or somewhere around there would be great. :-) I'd love to meet up.

Bethis26fan
06-01-2007, 08:49 AM
We've kind of got our plans set now

mon 26th AK/MGM w/ dinner at sci fi @ 5:00
tues 27th Epcot w/ lunch at Le Cellier @ 1:40
Wed 28th MK w/ dinner at LTT @ 5:00
Turs 29 MGM w/ dinner at 50's @ 5:05
Fri 30 MK/Epcot w/ Breakfast @ Crystal P 8:05

So maybe I can do the meet at epcot on the 27th. We are still looking at the MVMCP but if we go we are thinking about sunday since we are going to be in the parks those days.

Strmchsr
06-24-2007, 01:53 PM
Strmchsr, I have a reservation for 12Noon at the Garden Grill on the 27th. Either there or somewhere around there would be great. :-) I'd love to meet up.

I think that could be arranged. As we get closer I'll announce the exact place, but this is certainly a good possibility.

Mickeydream
07-13-2007, 07:48 PM
Hi, I'm the Grandma in the Mickeymousedabomb group. Here's our agenda for the timeframe that we'll be in the World; we're staying at POP. Maybe we can meet up with others during our stay.:mickey:

Nov
21 DTD dinner at Chef Mickey's 5:40
22 MK dinner at SOA 8:00
23 Epcot Akershaus 9:50 b'fast and dinner at Shutters 6:30
24 Rest (homework) dinner at Boma 6:30
25 MGM dinner at Sci-Fi 6:05
26 AK dinner at Rainforest 5:45
27 Rest (homework?) dinner at Whispering Canyon 7:00
28 AK dinner at Flame Tree BBQ
29 MK dinner at LTT 5:10 MVMCP
30 Epcot dinner at Marakesh 6:00
Dec
1 b'fast at 'Ohana 8:10 and MCO by 11:45 :(

Depending on the amount of homework for the girls (esp 11 yr old) we will probably hit a park on those rest days. Perhaps we could work out something on one of those days. We have chosen suggeted CS lunches in each respective park, but those are negotiable.

murphy1
07-20-2007, 07:52 PM
Aw, Chris, we are going to miss you by a few weeks, we are going end of October! I hope you have an awesome time, I know you will! I'm still going to plan a trip to AL sometime in the future!

Strmchsr
07-20-2007, 08:55 PM
I'm still going to plan a trip to AL sometime in the future!

Shari, I hope so! I'll be looking forward to it.

Bethis26fan
07-24-2007, 01:37 PM
well we officially have a plan of action now.

Sunday Nov 25 we should arrive at All Star Movies around 10 am and are heading to DTD to shop and are going to try and get lunch at planet Hollywood. Then that night MVMCP.

Monday 11-26 we are spending the morning in AK then going to MGM for the night w/ ADR @ Sci Fi for 5:00

Tues 11-27 we are spending the whole day at Epcot we have a lunch ADR at 1:50 w/ candle light package for the show @ 5:00. (I hope we can make the meet this day at noon.)

Wed 11-28 we are at MK w/ ADR for LTT at 5:00

Thurs 11-29 we are heading back to MGM we have an ADR @ 50's prime time for 5:05 then at park closing we are going to either swim or head back down to DTD

Friday or last day we are going to have breakfast @ Crystal palace @ 8:05 then hop and end our day at epcot.

tigger24601
08-04-2007, 05:17 PM
ok here are our plans (subject to change based on DD's mood and what we get accomplished):

11/24 arrive :joy:a whole day early, just gonna relax. no plans.
11/25 MK all day lunch @ cindy's 12:25
11/26 MGM, lunch @ Prime Time the Epcot for the CP
11/27 Epcot in the AM, MK in the PM for Dinner @ Tony's then MVMCP
11/28 AK then we have to head home :cry:

Bethis26fan
10-11-2007, 12:46 PM
Do we have a place yet for the epcot meet?

Strmchsr
10-11-2007, 02:40 PM
Not yet, but I'll get one shortly.

Bethis26fan
10-11-2007, 02:57 PM
Ok, just checking :mickey:

Hayden's Dad
10-11-2007, 03:23 PM
Hey guys we will be down there for the exact same time frame Nov 25-Dec 1. I would love to meet some fellow Intercotees while we are down there we are planning on attending MVMCP on the 27th also and that is our MK day also so we will be there all day. Look forward to more details.

Strmchsr
10-11-2007, 03:47 PM
I can't wait to meet you and Hayden. Glad you'll be there. I'll edit the top post with specifics in the next couple of weeks.

Tink's Mom
10-24-2007, 04:59 PM
Hey everyone! Looks like there will be a few of us there at the same time. We are also staying at POP! Chris you have helped me out with your forecasts on so many trips. I would just love to meet you and other intercotees. And Grammie, we have two DD's 9 & 12 who are always looking to meet new friends (ours will have a bit of homework also). I will keep checking to see what the dates and times are for the meets. I was going to check out the MVMCP on the 16th, but since there are some of you going on the 27th, I will talk to DH and see if we can go then!

Strmchsr
10-24-2007, 05:36 PM
Alright, the schedule and places are up. All of these meets will be informal. Just a chance to say hi and meet each other. If a group wants to go and do anything together, that's cool, but we're not going to plan anything formal. We'll plan on being at that location at least 15 minutes, and I'll probably be there a few minutes early each time, so you'll have plenty of time on either side to show up. We might be there longer, but I don't want to tie anyone down for long when there's so much Disney to see! As we get closer, based on the weather conditions, I'll plan on what I'll be wearing so that you'll know who to look for, but in general I'll be the big tall guy (6'4) probably wearing a hockey jersey. Hopefully my goatee will have grown back in ( can't promise. I have to shave it off for a play that runs through 11/18), but you'll find me.
See ya real soon! :mickey:

Hayden's Dad
10-25-2007, 10:02 AM
Sounds great Chris, I told my wife last night about the meet before MVMCP and she is excited about meeting everyone. We'll be at MK that whole day so we'll meet you at the statue right before 6:30. We'll be the ones pushing the two year old in a stoller that does not have a canopy covered in buttons and glow sticks :D

Strmchsr
10-25-2007, 10:21 AM
Fantastic! I can't wait to meet you guys and Hayden.

FriendsofMickey
10-25-2007, 11:06 AM
We will also be doing MVMCP on the 27th. I would love to meet some intercotes! :mickey: I will try to make it to the meet; however, we have dinner at Chef Mickey's so I am not sure when we will make it back into the park.
We will be at MK all day also (except for the dinner). It is my girls 5th Birthday that day and that is were they wanted to have their birthday dinner. :)

I am not sure what dh and I will be wearing, but the girls will be visiting the BB Boutique. I am almost certain that one will be dressed as Belle and one as Jasmine. So, if you happen to see two identical blonde twin girls, celebrating their birthday and dressed up as princesses from the BB Boutique.... good chance it will be us. :princess::princess:
Lori Ann

Hayden's Dad
10-25-2007, 11:47 AM
My DW will be going to the boutique earlier that day too although she hasn't decided on what style to do yet, but I am sure she will still have her hair up then. Come to think of it I guess we are kinda hard to miss.

Hayden's Dad
10-25-2007, 03:05 PM
I just realized something looking at my reservation spreadsheet we have ADRs that night at CRT for 5:45 :blush:. We may be a little late getting down to see you. If we miss you guys we will try to spot you during the party.

LibertyTreeGal
10-28-2007, 08:44 AM
Your tuesday and thursday meets are good for us :)

BEWARE: My twins like to hug people and kiss ladies' hands.... I just hug people.

Tink's Mom
10-28-2007, 01:22 PM
Awww! They sound so sweet. We are open for those dates also. Can't wait!

14 days to go!!! :mjump:

LibertyTreeGal
10-28-2007, 02:38 PM
Hey, and if anyone wants to meet Stan, he will be doing our pics tuesday afternoon at Epcot, I think we are scheduled for 3pm over at the Rose & Crown.

LibertyTreeGal
10-29-2007, 07:28 PM
I just bought my MVMCP tickets for the 27th! Probably won't be able to meet beforehand as we have dinner at O'hanas at 5:30 but if you see someone sobbing uncontrollably on Main Street, that's probably me..... :D So I'll just catch ya'll at the other two meets.

I can't wait! We weren't going to go, but DH says we should and I am a good and dutiful wife and bought the tickets immediately ;)

Strmchsr
10-30-2007, 08:39 AM
It definitely sounds like you're the model wife. :D We'll look forward to seeing you when you can be there!

Mickeydream
10-30-2007, 09:44 PM
Our original plan of staying at POP has changed and we have upgraded to CBR. The 27th won't work for us because we have ADRs for 7:00 at Whispering Canyon. However, meeting at 4:00 on the 30th sounds good for us. We have ADRs at LTT for 5:10 and would love to meet up with others at the Walt & Mickey statue. Not sure if there will be time to catch a ride together, but we'll check it out at the time. We'll be attending the MVMCP :party: that night and meeting sounds like a great start to the evening. :grouphug:

Our group consists of:
Mickeymousedabomb - Marcy - 31
Katina - 11
Adrianna - 5
Mickeydream - Linda- 54

Can't believe that our trip is finally just around the corner. The adults are as excited as the kids! :dance:

tigger24601
11-09-2007, 03:22 PM
14 days 17 hours and 55 minutes till we leave:joy:!!!!!!! but, hey, who's counting? we will be at epcot at noon on the 27th. can't wait to meet everyone.

dd will have a disney print on. there's no telling which outfit but it will be a disney print. dm has gone a little out of control with making her wardrobe. and it's hard to miss a tall asian looking guy and short white girl. both looking too young to be married and have a baby. we'll say hi then it's back to pofq for a nap so we'll all make it through mvmcp that night. we've got adr's @ 6:05 but maybe we'll catch up to you later. it'll be hard to miss dd in her christmas party dress.

see everyone in 2 & 1/2 weeks.

Hayden's Dad
11-09-2007, 03:53 PM
Just to let everyone know if you can't make this meetor even if you want to meet again. We are meeting LandFan and her DH at Epcot in front of the jumping fountains at HISTA at 10:30 on the Thursday 29th and then riding JIYI anybody is welcome to come.

On the 27th I think Hayden will be the little elf with green striped jumpsuit, santa hat, and red santa shoes in a large stroller. Can't wait to see everyone. :D

Bethis26fan
11-13-2007, 07:56 PM
Updated our plans we added a few adr's I haven't put on here.

Sunday Nov 25 we should arrive at All Star Movies around 10 am and are heading to DTD to shop and are going to try and get lunch at planet Hollywood. Then that night :santa:MVMCP trying to arrive around 4:30 or 5:00.

Monday 11-26 we are spending the morning in :elephant:AK then going to MGM for the night:tree: w/ ADR @ Sci Fi for 5:00

Tues 11-27 we are spending the whole day at Epcot we have a lunch ADR at 1:50 w/ candle light package for the show @ 5:00.:sing: (I hope we can make the meet this day at noon:grouphug:.)

Wed 11-28 we are at MK w/ ADR for LTT:turkey: at 5:00

Thurs 11-29 we are heading back to MGM we have an ADR @ 50's prime time for 5:05 then at park closing we are going to either swim or head back down to DTD:shop:

Friday or last day we are going to have breakfast @ Crystal palace:eeyore: @ 8:05 then hop and end our day at epcot where we have dinner adr's at garden grill for 4:30

Saturday is our check out day we are going to Kona Cafe @ 8:50 for breakfast, then to look at a few resort christmas decorations before hitting the road home.

So hope we can atleast meet at Epcot that one day it looks like the only one we will be on the same page as everyone else.

mickeymousedabomb
11-20-2007, 09:28 AM
Hey Strmchsr, it looks like meeting on the 29th at the Walt and Mickey statue at 4 will be perfect:thumbsup: We have a 5 o'clock ressie at LTT prior to the MVMCP. We are looking forward to meeting intercotees :hug:and getting the scoop on the XMas party! We're leaving Albany Int'l Airport at 6:15am :plane:tomorrow!!! See you real soon!:cloud9:

Dopeysgal
11-21-2007, 04:47 PM
Cool! So excited that I'll be there for this!!!

I have ZERO itinerary right now which makes me nervous. My FH set the arrangements and the MVMCP and a PS or two. I am anxious to plan it all this weekend.

I will check back for more details. I don't know anyone, but I would love to come say Hi!! :-D

Strmchsr
11-21-2007, 05:03 PM
I definitely hope you will come to one of the meets. It'll be fun to meet all of the Intercot folks in person.

Check post #1 for the final times and places. I'll definitely be there, possibly with family in tow. So that you know who to look for, I'm 6'4 with glasses, brown hair and my goatee is in the process of growing back in after I had to shave it for a play for the last two weeks. I'll either be wearing a hockey jersey or a shirt with RSUMC or SPR on it (unlike DW, I don't have my wardrobe planned out for each day, so that's the best I can give you). If the family is with me, DW is about 5' and I have 2 sons - 7 and 2. Hope to see you all next week!

LandFan
11-22-2007, 11:39 AM
Chris,
DH and I will be there at the Mickey Statue at 4pm on 11/29 as we are doing MVMCP that evening and have 4:55pm ressies at Tony's. That will be perfect!

I am in the airport now :D on my way down - I love that everyone has public WiFi now!! I can still surf and keep the boredom at bay!

Can't wait to meet you guys!

LandFan (aka Tara) and DH (aka Jason)