PDA

View Full Version : What is the cutest thing you ever heard a little kid say?

LizLovesDiz
04-23-2007, 03:42 PM
We were sitting next to a little girl in MK.After wishes was over she shrugged her shoulders and said,"I guess they turned the fireworks off"! :mickey:

Jimenyfan
04-23-2007, 05:33 PM
A friend of mine asked my son(who is 9) if he was tired of going to Disney and my son said"I've only been there 20 times"

jillluvsdisney
04-23-2007, 06:34 PM
When my niece was 3 1/2, we were celebrating an Uncle's birthday at a campground. We lit the candles, we sang and blew them out. My sister cuts the cake and Lindsay put both hands up in the air and says " Mom, where's the ice cream?"

My nephew asked his Kindergarten teacher what he should do if he was in the bathroom during a fire drill.

After 2 trips to Disney, he asked " I wonder what the theme will be next year?"

He also asked last year if we were really related to Cousin Tim at Prime Time cafe.

imaprincess!
04-23-2007, 10:32 PM
When my DD (almost 9 years old now) was about 3 years old, she wanted to be a big girl just like Mommy. I went to one of those Longaberger basket parties at someone's house and took her with me, to be with the big girls. As I bent over to look at a basket, she put her hand on my back, lovingly rubbed me and said, "Mommy, when am I going to get a big hiney like yours?" :laughing:

When my DS (now 11 years old) was 4 years old, he was intrigued meeting an aunt he had never met before because she lives in New Orleans. She is such a sweet lady and very interesting to talk to. Physically, she is very large. A group of family members was sitting out on our deck and she was telling us stories from her career teaching first grade. My DS was lovingly gazing at her as she talked. He reached out and started to very tenderly rub :eek: her arm, then looked her straight in the eyes and said, "You're really fat" in the sweetest voice you've ever heard. I could have died right there on the spot! Fortunately, she was very understanding and her response was, "my school children tell me that all the time." I was sooooooooooooooo embarrassed!

Tink&Goofy
04-23-2007, 10:53 PM
When my oldest DD was 3 or 4, she saw a convertible with its top down and said "Look Mom, that car has no lid!"

When we changed planes last summer for our trip to WDW, my DD4 said "when are we going to blast off?" The woman in front of us just got the giggles when I tried to explain to DD that we were going to Take Off, and we never wanted to Blast Off.

I realized this weekend that maybe we have been using the outside grill a bit much. My DH was replacing a part, so I had to make hot dogs the old fashioned way. DD5 asked me "where are the black lines?"

conorsmom2000
04-25-2007, 07:12 AM
This is my favorite Conor story.....but probably one of those "you had to be there" type stories....

Last year, on Valentines Day, Conor and I were just hanging out at home, after I'd picked him up at Kindergarten. (he was 5 at the time).

Suddenly the doorbell rings - I answer the door and there's a man there holding a large vase with 2 dozen roses and some valentines day balloons. I thank him, and bring them inside, smiling, until I turn and see this horrified/furious look on Conor's face....

Conor (mad): Who was that?
Me: the guy from the florist
(long pause)
Conor (really mad): But who was he?
Me (confused): The delivery guy...from the florist.
Conor looks at the balloons, then back a me....
Conor: And he loves you????

I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life - Conor truly believed this strange man was giving his Mom flowers on Valentines day. Showing him the card from Daddy was quite a relief to him! :D

MMouse6937
04-25-2007, 10:47 AM
The cutest thing at WDW was a little boy getting off of Kilamanjaro Safaris leaned over to his dad and said "I don't really think there were any poachers." I just thought it was very sweet that he thought he was in the "know".

One of the best things my nephew ever said was when my brother picked him up from "school" (daycare) he asked Ian how his day went. He rolled his eyes and said "Don't ask, it was NOT a good day." I thought my brother was going to die.

:D

disneycouple2004
04-25-2007, 12:24 PM
Our 5 year old nephew when i ask how his first day of school went he replied ( They won't let me talk, i have to stay in my seat, and we have to be quiet. its really a waste of time i don't think i will go back tommorrow !!:D

we laughed so hard !!

angedeaile
04-26-2007, 01:40 PM
There is always a new one every time I go visit the family and see my little brother.

The best one that I can think of was a poem he created for my mom. He was 7.

"Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Sugar is sweet,
and Bees like honey.
Happy moms day!"

When my other brother asked him if he meant to end it with sugar is sweet and so are you...he rolled his eyes and said, "no. That makes no sense!" Cracked me up!

As for a funny thing my DLB (9yrs) said while at Disney...

We were at a Character Meet in MGM on our past trip. He just finished taking his individual picture with Mickey and insisted on taking a picture of DBF and me with Mickey. So I handed him the camera and let him go at it.

While he was trying to get a good picture, the photographer tried to make some chit chat with him.

He asked him if he was having a good trip with mom and dad and he quickly corrected him and followed with, "No she is my sister and that is her boyfriend. She isn't even old enough to be my mom! How old are you? 15?"

The whole room was giggling, even mickey was crackin up.
Needless to say, he got a good pic of me... :blush:

Tinkermom
04-26-2007, 05:31 PM
While riding Magical Express from the airport on our way to start our WDW vacation our 5 year old DD asked very sweetly...

"How long before we get to the rotten Beach Club?"

It took me a moment but I realized that she had heard us talking about staying at the "Yacht and Beach Club"! We just cracked up!!:D

Even though we love the place, the rest of the trip we referred to it as the Rotten Beach Club (and probably always will now). ;)

Michigander
04-27-2007, 08:36 AM
When my dd was 3 we were at the t.l. water park and my sister and I rented a locker to keep our things in. She had the key on her wrist and my dd wanted to know what it was my sister said :"its the key to the locker" and my dd started whining and crying she wanted a " mosquito blocker too!" We found this very funny at the time and still refer to the key to the locker as the mosquito blocker when ever we go to the water parks.:D

pshokie
04-27-2007, 09:01 AM
We had a really great one just this past Sunday. Leesburg VA has an annual garden festival (most towns do). Streets are closed, lots of vendors, you get the picture.

Well we typically meet my MIL for breakfast every Sunday. During this particular breakfast, my DD3, soon to be 4, asks if Grandma can come with us to the garden show. Grandma apoligizes becuase she does not feel well and does not think she can walk the show. (she has some mobilitly issues). DD, stops, takes Grandma by the hand, and says with all sincerity, "It's Okay Grandma, I'll hold your hand and it will you'll be okay".

The tears in my DW and MIL eyes......

As for funny, about a month ago my DD out of the blue was told to stop doing something (can't remember what but it was something trivial like coloring). She stops sighs and says to my wife "Ah, your killing me here!"

Oops. Note to self, much watch what I say. :blush:

mmouse566
04-28-2007, 10:07 AM
It was my daughter when we were on the monorail between Epcot and the ticket and transportation center. We saw a deer in the woods and she yells "Mommy, Bambi got loose". The whole car busted up.

imaprincess!
04-28-2007, 11:50 AM
mmouse, that's precious!

PeterPan
04-28-2007, 11:29 PM
Way back in 1980, while watching the Electric Light Parade, a precious, beautiful little girl yelled, "LOOK AT THAT ****-A-ROH-ACH!"

(It was a big grasshopper!)

The same little girl later yelled:

"Hey! CHIP AND DIP!!!"

PeterPan
04-28-2007, 11:31 PM
A few years back, we were at Blizzard Beach with another family. At the end of the day, little Molly (age 7) proclaimed: "Lizzard Beach is my favorite!"

PeterPan
04-28-2007, 11:34 PM
In 1989, our daughter was about 5. We were at Epcot, exiting from The Land. Just outside the land are some beautiful trees in huge planters, and around the trees, hidden in the bushes, are speakers playing the most wonderful music. She ran over to one of the trees, and said "Dad, make my picture by this singing tree!" (as if somehow the picture would capture that magical moment.) Needless to say, we STILL say that when passing by these very same trees! She is in her 20's now, and never fails to get just a little embarrased by this little story.

Natazu
04-29-2007, 01:51 AM
Yesterday, as we got off of Soarin', a child who looked to be about 12, asked us if there were real planes coming in. I just said, "No it's a ride. You should check it out" and thought I wonder what made him think that. Then he said "I just saw some people with luggage". We turned around and saw a family who apparently came to Epcot straight from the airport and still had some of their bags.

MissMaryPoppins
04-30-2007, 09:11 PM
I was waiting for Soarin' with my parents and we started talking to the people in front of us. They had 3 kids who were adorable. The little girl was wearing a princess t-shirt and sneakers so I asked her who her favorite was and before she could answer her brother answered for her then added that she didn't like Sleeping Beauty. I asked her why she didnt' like Sleeping Beauty and she said to me "because she's lazy".

Joy

SallyfromDE
05-02-2007, 03:28 PM
Our trip in Sept., Kirsta was 5. We had breakfast with the characters and she kept referring to Chip as Dale. Of course we kept telling her the difference, but she got mad at us and wanted to know when he changed his name!!

2Epcot
05-02-2007, 05:49 PM
On my last visit there was a kid talking to one of his parents at the Magic Kingdom, he must have been about 5 years old. He told them, this is the best day of my life. :mickey:

k_reile
06-10-2007, 03:50 PM
i just had to share this...
My husband helps work on a dirt race truck and I was going to the races last night with my MIL, FIL and my niece 5 and newphew 6. While on the way there my newphew Blake sees a motorcylce on the side of the road for sale. I told him "motorcycles are dangerous!" He looked at me seriously and said "Does Uncle Trent (DH) know that?" (DH has a motorcylce)

Also during the races he kept on telling my MIL "Nana, I'm soo NERVOUS!" (for the race car driver) Then when the driver won, my DH took Dniece and Dnewphew onto the track to take pictures with the driver. Blake then came back and said to me "Aunt Kara, Art's (Driver) just sooo happy!"

THe kid cracks me up...sometimes they say the funniest things.

Soul_Power
06-11-2007, 10:16 PM
My boyfriend and I were walking around World Showcase about a week and a half ago and I heard a little kid say, "Mom, what country are we in now? Hawaii?" Hahhaha TOO CUTE!