PDA

View Full Version : Getting to Daytona beach to and from Orlando airport

battle beast
04-23-2007, 02:45 PM
Ok, I need to get to Daytona Motor Speedway to or from Orlando airport. I don't know how to get there short of renting a car, but I am leary or driving down there and with the car, a rental... are there busses you can take?

I considdered useing MAgical express to get to the airpaort from my WDWR, to the 'port, and then back to the resort, and fianlly back to the 'port to fly home, but now I really don't know...

Does anyone have any ideas to help me out?

If only I could :teleport:

Piglet822
04-23-2007, 03:01 PM
There is a company called DOTS that offers shuttle service from MCO to the Daytona area.
Here's a link to their website:

DOTS (http://www.dots-daytonabeach.com/)

battle beast
04-23-2007, 05:48 PM
So, If I were to use that, could I take MAgical Express to the airport early one morning, hop on that to get to Daytona, Visit the Speedway, return to the airport via DOTS, and then return to our resort by magical express?

Do you think that would work, or does Disney only give yopu ONE return ride on MAgical express?

Piglet822
04-24-2007, 07:31 PM
You can only utilize the DME transportation on your check in and check out days.

battle beast
04-25-2007, 12:06 AM
This doesn't sound good... I really don't know what to do now... :(

GAN
04-25-2007, 05:59 AM
You're best bet is to rent a car -it would be very expensive to arrange any other transportation to Daytona. It's pretty much a straight shot to Daytona on I-4 from Disney -as easy a ride as it gets.