PDA

View Full Version : vote on these CS places for me to try

Crow
04-23-2007, 02:25 PM
going in May and Sept, and will have 6 cs credits each time on the plan. some of them i already plan to use at places, between the resorts im staying at and Epcot WS
but the other places are ones im looking at to try. the only 1 i have tried is Pecos Bills.
and i included diff areas to cover all my bases.
would also like to hear recent comments on the places
Sunshine Seasons in Epcot the Land
Pecos Bills in MK
Tusker House in AK
Flame Tree in AK
Cap Cooks in the Poly
Earl of Sandwhich DD
Wolfgang Puck Express DD
Cookes of Dublin DD PI

snowflakegirl
04-23-2007, 03:04 PM
I actually haven't been to a lot of the places on your list, either. But I thought I'd chime in on the ones I've been to. I enjoy Pecos Bill's and typically go there at least once per trip. I love Tusker House...Counter Service cost and quickness, but there's more variety to the food than most of your typical counter service. I especially love their grilled salmon. I've also enjoyed Wolfgang Puck Express. DH has gotten a couple of different things that he's always enjoyed and I've typically had either the four cheese pizza, the spinach and mushroom pizza or the bbq chicken pizza, all of which were quite good.

Don't know if that's what you were looking for exactly, but I hope it helped. Enjoy your trips.

Stickey
04-23-2007, 03:51 PM
I recommend Tusker House, Flame Tree, and The Earl.

pixiegoose
04-23-2007, 03:52 PM
We ate at Sunshine Seasons last July and loved it! It has a really great variety of non-burgers/fries food. I think I had some sort of stir fry (I made my husband get in line and choose the food because I was trying to get us a table) and it was yummy. The variety is amazing and we plan on going back in Sept. It gets 2 thumbs up from us! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BrerStitch
04-23-2007, 04:04 PM
Sunshine Seasons in Epcot the Land - never been. Thought about it once, but weren't really impressed. Can't give you a 'good' reason, really...

Pecos Bills in MK - been there a few times. I wouldn't call it a 'must-go', but we'll go there every few trips. I'd say it's a decent place to go, but is honestly #3 for me at MK, behind Columbia Harbor House and Village Haus

Tusker House in AK - Love it! Food is great, and the atmosphere is very nice, too. Definitely recommend. DW loves the chicken.

Flame Tree in AK - Another great CS. This is probably my favorite place in any of the parks. Never miss it.

Cap Cooks in the Poly - Never been.

Earl of Sandwhich DD - We usually hit this place every time we go, but pay for it out of pocket. It's really quite inexpensive, and helps us cover the extra meal we need if we do a signature TS.

Wolfgang Puck Express DD - Another great choice. Good food, and HUGE portions. Next time, DW and I will split a meal here.

Cookes of Dublin DD PI - Never been.

I'm sure you'll have a great time, wherever you go. Eat well!!

illini
04-23-2007, 04:41 PM
Pecos Bill's-- my fave at MK, and we always eat there a few times (since we're always at MK), but nothing outstanding.
Tusker House-- my fave in any park, hands down. much different fare than most CS. grilled veggie sandwich was fab. i also found their desserts to be better than other CS.
Flame Tree-- eh, it was OK. i have to confess that i am not a barbeque kinda gal, though. dh loves bbq and he really liked it.
Wolfgang Puck Express-- a must do for us. i get the chinois salad every.single.time. it is fabulous-- and GIANT! dh and kids typically get pizzas, which are also quite good.

haven't eaten at the other ones.

DisneyDude1977
04-23-2007, 04:52 PM
You must try Wolfgang Puck's Express. I have never had anything bad there. I love the chinois salad as well! It is just a very cool experience!

maryt01
04-23-2007, 06:48 PM
the land sunshine seasons or flame tree ribs