PDA

View Full Version : I made our ADR's!!!!!

iheartmickey
04-23-2007, 02:09 PM
OK ... I just have to share!

Despite DD having a stomach virus and the fact that I'm coming down with a nasty cold, I woke up bright and early (6:30 am) yesterday and called and made my ADR's! It's our first time on the dining plan and our first trip on-site so I'm a little excited!

All meals are dinners except where noted.

Here's our plan:
10/20 Concourse Steak House
10/21 Le Cellier
10/22 Hollywood and Vine Fantasmic Dinner Pkg
10/23 1900 Park Fare (bkfst) oop
Wispering Canyon Cafe (dinner)
10/24 Tony's
10/25 CRT (bkfst ... OOP)
'Ohanna's *we are switching over to the Poly and DH doesn't know ... planned dinner there and then surprise we're staying HERE!!! :thumbsup:
10/26 nothing planned!
10/27 'Ohanna's (bkfst) oop

Comments and suggestions welcome ... I'm sure we'll change something in the 179 days from now! :mickey:

MMouse6937
04-23-2007, 04:15 PM
Sounds like your choices are great!! I was up bright and early on my 180 day mark too, I can relate. We love Ohanas, love Le Cellier. We will be trying Concouse Steakhouse for the first time this year. Good luck, and happy planning! :thumbsup:

tinksmom02
04-23-2007, 10:03 PM
I think your choices sound great! 1900 was a great breakfast, should be even better after the reha\b. LeCellier is fabulous, and CRT will be great for your DD, congrats on getting it Haven't been to any of your other choices (will be going to Ohanas in Sept!) but they're all on my must-try list!

And your Poly surprise sounds great!:secret:

iheartmickey
04-23-2007, 10:36 PM
I think your choices sound great! 1900 was a great breakfast, should be even better after the reha\b. LeCellier is fabulous, and CRT will be great for your DD, congrats on getting it Haven't been to any of your other choices (will be going to Ohanas in Sept!) but they're all on my must-try list!

And your Poly surprise sounds great!:secret:

When is the 1900 supposed to be done?

I can't wait for the surprise! It's gonna be my favorite part of the trip I think. I have the hardest time keeping secrets and I haven't said a word! I've been planning this trip for a year now ... oh, it's just so hard! LOL! :secret:

tinksmom02
04-24-2007, 09:31 PM
Don't hold me to it, and i'm sure someone will come along and confirm it, but I THINK 1900 will be done with rehab 10/01, so you should be safe.

Nicki'sMom
04-24-2007, 09:36 PM
Im hoping 1900 Park Fare will be as good at Grand Floridian Cafe as the buffet was. I guess it will be pre-plated during the refurb. My friends ate at GFC last week and said the food was delicious so I am hoping it will be good. That buffet was the best food we had during our entire stay.

thejens
04-24-2007, 10:43 PM
Yum!!!!

comicguy
04-25-2007, 05:47 AM
Great choices. We really enjoyed 1900 Park Fare last Aug for breakfast.

iheartmickey
04-25-2007, 08:38 AM
I'm so glad to see that so many like eating at 1900 ... it was a last minute addition.

DH asked if we were going to be doing some breakfasts, because he really enjoyed the breakfast buffets last time. So I threw it in hoping he'll like it ... and the girls can enjoy the characters! :mickey:

The other place I'm not *sure* about is Tony's ... anyone have opinions on there? DH is a picky eater (he won't eat spaghetti ... LOL!) and I'm afraid he won't like anything. He will eat Chicken Parm ... but it's only on the lunch menu.