PDA

View Full Version : Deciding on Which Resort???

Dream'nDisney
04-23-2007, 01:23 PM
We are so torn on which resort to stay at in a couple years. We absolutely loved the pool at the BC last summer. My kids are swimmers! I loved the Polynesian mainly because of the tropical theme and the location to MK. Then there is the factor of the cost. Who knows what, if any discounts there are in August of 2008, so maybe we should stay at Riverside again. I just don't know if we could handle staying at Riverside after being spoiled at BC. We thought about staying at WL because we've never stayed there, but I don't know if we would like the rustic feel??? ugh. :confused: :mickey:

threeh
04-23-2007, 01:53 PM
What I like to do is split my stay. Start with a resort you know you love, such as the Polynesian or BC and then book a few nights at another resort for the end of the trip. We did that with the Contemporary last stay and I'm going to try the boardwalk next trip. Of course my problem is I can't stay away from the Polynesain so this helps my addiction!!!

Just a thought, happy planning!!!:mickey:

I have a web site I can PM you if you want to do some picture looking while you try to plan, let me know!!!

maizey05
04-23-2007, 05:41 PM
2 years ago, DH and I chose to split our vacation between 2 resorts. Don't know why, but when we called to book, the CM said it would cost us less to split between resorts, vs staying at the same one the whole time. Not sure why, or if that's still the case, but it's worth a try.

kgoulash
04-23-2007, 06:08 PM
just a thought you could stay at the yacht club, its slightly different but same great pool and location as beach club, as you can see i'm partial to bc

Nicki'sMom
04-24-2007, 04:10 PM
I don't think you will be as happy staying at POR after the Polynesian or BC. I stayed at POR 9/06 and it was nice but I can't imagine the service and amenities are the same. Go for the POLY!:thumbsup: