PDA

View Full Version : Expired Re-Entry Pass

MOJoe
04-23-2007, 10:37 AM
After reading about the Ebay auction on another thread, i began to wonder. I have a re-entry pass for EE that i was given last year when the ride broke down. I never used it. BUT it has an expiration date.
So do the cast members look closely at these passes? Do you think i could use it, even though it expired a year ago? Will i need a really good song and dance? :D Any thoughts or personal experiences with this?

DisneyDudet
04-23-2007, 11:04 AM
I would say, use your best judgment. It would not be *right* to use an expired pass, as its against the rules. We don't condone rule breaking..hehe

I mean, I've used a FP outside of its window, but that was on the same day. I would say, keep it as a souvenir and get another!

faline
04-23-2007, 11:05 AM
If it has expired, it is no longer valid and should not be used.

JPL
04-23-2007, 12:51 PM
I would say a big no to usign the expired pass. I do however have a suggestion for you. Take the pass to guest relations and see what they say. I'm sure this is something that comes up quite often since some people only travel to WDW every other year or so.

Main Street Jim
04-23-2007, 02:17 PM
I've used a FP outside of its window, but that was on the same day.This is actually fine, as long you're not trying to use it any *earlier* than the window. We do understand that an attraction may break down, you get stuck at lunch or dinner, you get held up by the parade, etc. You can use the FastPass *later* than your one-hour window, just not any earlier.