PDA

View Full Version : Ohana for kids?

vamaggie
04-23-2007, 10:22 AM
Have been reading how much folks here love Ohana and want to try it on our Nov trip. Looked at the menu posted in info central but don't see anything for kids. Is there a kids menu? if so where can I find out what is on it? (DD is a bit picky) Also, DS (10) is allergic to pineapple--will this be a problem? If he cannot find something he likes from the adult choices, can he order from the kids menu (we will be on DDP) TIA!!!!

KCMom
04-23-2007, 10:26 AM
In October we had two people from our party order from the kids menu. My son who was 4 and my friend's daughter who was 13. We never saw a kids menu. We just asked our server and he rattled off a few choices. I seem to recall hot dog, mac & cheese, and chicken strips as the entrees. I hope that helps!

We love Ohanas Enjoy

mdricks
04-23-2007, 10:39 AM
Cheeseburger in addition to the above.:number1:

mook3y
04-23-2007, 10:50 AM
Wow, had no idea they offered this.

My kids had no problem with the regular food. But, this year we are traveling with friends and this is the kind of information that makes:
:rocks:

krose78
04-23-2007, 11:05 AM
I'm curious about the Ohana character breakfast my DS6 is not a big eggs and meat fan do they have any childrens items like pancakes or waffles?

King Triton
04-23-2007, 01:09 PM
My kids loved O'hana a couple of years ago and we're going back...

My daughter was going to order from the kids menu, but the CM talked her into eating the skewer choices. She told her she could try it and, if she didn't like it, she'd be happy to switch her over to something from the kids menu. Well, she loved all of it.

Lehman Family
04-23-2007, 02:00 PM
We went to the character breakfast on our last trip and loved it. They had mickey shaped waffles, sausage, eggs, fresh fruit, and some breads. I think one of them was a pineapple bread, but don't quote me on that. Everything was delicious and the characters were great.

Gotta Love Eeyore
04-23-2007, 03:44 PM
Wow, I wasn't aware O'hana had a kid's menu. If we are on the DP, will my kids have to eat from this menu or can they eat the regular food like everyone else?:confused:

Bruegge
04-23-2007, 04:12 PM
I saw a note on a Ohana menu site that stated "additional children choices available" or something like that

Scott

mook3y
04-23-2007, 05:01 PM
Wow, I wasn't aware O'hana had a kid's menu. If we are on the DP, will my kids have to eat from this menu or can they eat the regular food like everyone else?:confused:

Your kids can definately eat with you. the kids menu is optional.

MOJoe
04-24-2007, 12:33 PM
I have a 8 yr old and a Very Picky 12 yr old DS. We went to Ohanas last year, and everyone ate from the regular menu. The boys loved it most of all our meals - so we're going back this year.
If you want to go, bring an appetite. No one will leave hungry. Not even a picky eater.