PDA

View Full Version : Using Disney transportation to get to Port Canaveral?

TheDuckRocks
04-23-2007, 10:16 AM
We will be going on our first ever cruise with Disney after spending a week at WDW this coming January. We have purchased the transportion vouchers from POR to Port Canaveral and then after the cruise back to the Orlando airport. My question is does anyone know what time the bus picks us up at POR? I have looked most everywhere and can't seem to find this information. I would like to make a breakfast ADR at Boatwright's for that morning so I can have their Sweet Potato Pancakes. Thanks for the help.

ElenitaB
04-23-2007, 11:13 AM
I wouldn't hesitate to make a breakfast reservation. We were the second stop for our bus and were picked up from WL around 11:15 (I think). The bus then went onto POFQ to make another stop. From then we went onto port. They'll let you know the evening before what time the bus shoud be coming by.

But by all means, you will have time for your sweet potato pancakes! :eat:

Piglet822
04-23-2007, 11:53 AM
When I was driving for DCL I recall the pickup time was noonish.
You'll be notified of your pickup time the day before departure.
By all means make your ADR. The very worst case scenario would be that you'd have to cancel but I think if you get one at 9 or 10, you'll be just fine.

TheDuckRocks
04-24-2007, 10:46 AM
Thank you both for the information. I'll be sure to make my ADR for Boatwright's around 9AM, that should cover it!:donald:

Pixie Power
04-25-2007, 12:18 PM
You can call DCL and ask a representative. I did that when planning our WDW/Disney Cruise trip for last May. We were to be picked up @ the Poly and I wanted to know if we could do a Character Breakfast @ O'hana before going to the port. We had plenty of time to do it and it was a great way to kick off the cruise portion of our trip.:thumbsup: