PDA

View Full Version : Help me select some Epcot area dinners!

Barb_A
04-23-2007, 10:14 AM
I need to select 2 places for dinner at Epcot ... please select up to 2 choices ... please let us know why they are your choices!

faline
04-23-2007, 10:20 AM
Le Cellier would be my first choice. This is one of my current favorites at Epcot.

I'm also a big fan of the wonderful atmosphere at San Angel Inn!

BluegrassDaisy
04-23-2007, 10:24 AM
I would like to add a write-in for LeCellier! That and Garden Grill are 2 of my Epcot favorites.

TinyDancer
04-23-2007, 10:48 AM
I chose the Garden Grill and Coral Reef as my two favorites. You didn't say the make up of your party, but I'll give you why I like them. :)

Garden Grill - It is a character meal, but you still have plenty of time to eat. The food is delicious and you can have as much of it as you want! Not to mention it (veeeery slowly) rotates and you get to view different scenes from the Living With The Land boat ride which is below you.

Coral Reef - It is absolutely beautiful inside. You have an entire wall of the aquarium and the rest has lots of blues and seems kind of wavy... A bit like you're underwater! I found the food to be very delicous as well (always important when choosing a restaurant, lol).

:thumbsup:

Tuke
04-23-2007, 10:57 AM
There are so many wonderful meal choices at EPCOT! Our favorite is San Angel Inn for both the food and unparalleled atmosphere. Since I have not yet eaten at Le Cellier, my second choice would be the Biergarten.

ENJOY!

poeticeclipse
04-23-2007, 12:01 PM
I chose Coral Reef because you really can find something there for everyone. The atmosphere is wonderful! And the servers really really know what they are talking about. It's so fun to request a seat in front of the tank and watch the divers. Beware: the place might be crowded so choose a time that is offbeat like an early/late lunch/dinner.

I also chose the new restaurant in Italy. We want to know the reviews!! How exciting that there's something new going in and you could be one of the first people to tell everyone how it was. I would guess that since it'd be a new place that they'd make sure everyone was at the top of their game.

splashtest
04-23-2007, 12:19 PM
The San Angel In is one of my favorites. The atmosphere is great and the food is awesome. The have the best tilapia with rachero sauce and catus strips. It is to die for!! My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

We used to love the Rose and Crown, but was very disappointed the last time we went. I haven't been to The Coral Reef in a long time, but that was good the last time I was there. I hear Canada is very good, I will be tying that this time for the first time. The Garden Grill was good in the past as well.

Have fun and good luck.

dixielandings
04-23-2007, 01:20 PM
We have eaten in all the TS places in E at least once and while we've never had a bad experience at any of them, my 2 faves are still the first 2 I ever went to - Biergarten and San Angel Inn. For atmosphere, food, and fun. Bonus: if you imbibe, the margaritas at SAI are out of this world.

Very VERY honorable mention: Le Cellier. Excellent, especially for dinner.

mdricks
04-23-2007, 01:25 PM
Write ins!!

Le Cellier and Chef's

escargot! Tres Bien!

magickingdom67
04-23-2007, 01:36 PM
I would go with Le Cellier which is mine and my families all time favorite and give the new Italian place a try.

TIdoubleGR
04-23-2007, 01:46 PM
Another vote for Le Cellier...cheddar cheese soup is to die for!

Also have to speak for Flying Fish...The boardwalk is one of my favorite places on property and the food/service at that restaurant were fantastic. Couple that with the atmosphere and it was one of my favorite dining experiences on the last trip. Just wonderful.

Back inside Epcot, I have high hopes for the new Italian restaurant...Italian is one of my absolute favorite foods and I was not impressed with Alfredo's the few times we went there....After it opens, It'll for sure be on my ADR list.

Crow
04-23-2007, 02:22 PM
San Angel for the atmosphere and :marg:
Kimonos in the Swan/Dolphin. sushi, sake, karaoke.

WishingStar2006
04-23-2007, 05:38 PM
LeCellier :eat: :tasty:

Chef's de France:chef:

Sorry, I voted "Other".

maryt01
04-23-2007, 06:42 PM
i agree le cellier