PDA

View Full Version : DVC Loan Payoff

NewmanFamily6
04-22-2007, 11:24 PM
DOes anyone know what the address is to mail a check for the balance of your loan? I can't seem to find it on the member website..Could be a case of user error though:blush:

JWDisneyFan
04-23-2007, 07:21 AM
I'm not quite sure of the address - I would assume Member Accounting but that could be wrong. But I just wanted to let you know that you could pay off your loan via the DVC member website if you wanted to. I did it last month and it was super easy and saved a postage stamp!!

Donald A
04-23-2007, 07:45 PM
Disney Vacation Development, Inc.
Member Accounting
P.O. Box 470727
Celebration, FL 34747-0727

KevGuy
04-24-2007, 10:14 AM
Is there a pre-payment penalty when you finance new through Disney?? We just bought into SSR last night with cash but I forgot to ask that question. I was just wondering in case I decide to buy more points in the future and wany to take the tax deduction for a year or two of the interest. We would have liked to pay it off in three years if we had done that but kept the 10yr payment level in case anything came up unexpectedly. Thanks.

JWDisneyFan
04-24-2007, 04:42 PM
No there is no prepayment with Disney. Our original points were paid with cash, but we financed an add on and paid it off a year later without any prepayment penalties. It was so easy!