PDA

View Full Version : Disneykaitie's Fantastic Orlando Trip Day 5 and 6

disneykaitie26
04-22-2007, 10:48 PM
Cast
Myself, 16 Disney Freak Usually Plans all trips with dad, now going with Mom, Stepdad and Sis
Heather my DSIS, 9 Been to Disney once when she was 4 doesn't remember much very excited.
Mom - Not much of a Disney/theme park person wanted to do this for DSIS and myself. Trip Planner
Stepdad - Completly wanted to go to Cancun, dragged along to Orlando.

Floridays Resort
March 4-13

Day 5 -
Today we went to Universal Studios. This was my first time ever there. I was feeling much better than the day before, that Tamiflu must have worked wonders. Our first stop was Shrek 4-D wasn't very exciting, it was OK. We decided to go to "Lucy, A Tribute". I watched the show on Nick at Nite when I was little so I was excited and Mom and Stepdad loved it, DSIS wasn't too impressed, she had never seen the show. Being that I wasn't still over the flu, I had to stop every so often and get a bottle of water in my hands to drink for my throat, and had to continue my medication throughout the day. Across the street was the Horror Makeup shows, Mom and I love horror movies so we dragged DSIS and Stepdad in with us! The one ride I was excited about all day was ET Adventure, it was so cool! After that we walked around and ran into Zoro and his girlfriend. We walked right past Men in Black and Back to the Future and I was told we were going back to them later and ate a quick lunch. Jaws was next! We sat DSIS on the end of the boat and boy was she scared when Jaws came up and attacked the boat! After Jaws, we went right next door to Earthquake and again DSIS was scared of the falling things. We finished out the day with Beetlejuice's Graveyard Review, Twister (Which DSIS went out the chicken door), and Jimmy Nuetron which was by far the coolest ride of the day! On our way back to the car, we stopped at Margaritaville cause My dad (who wasn't on the trip) and I are big Jimmy Buffett fans! The rest of the night was spent just relaxing and recouperating from the day being that I still was sick but feeling much much better, at least enough to hang out at Universal all day, I'm one tough cookie!

Day 6 - We decided to drive to Cocoa Beach today. I never realized how close it was to Orlando. We just sat out on the lovely beach and all of us got sunburnt and ate a nice lunch at an awesome beachside restaurant, on our way out of town we stopped at Ron Jons! That place was so cool! It was so gorgeous there I would love to go back. Once we got back to Orlando Mom, DSIS, and I went to DTD and did some shopping! Our favorite thing! It was a very nice bonding experience for us probably one of my favorite nights there!

faline
04-23-2007, 06:04 AM
I'm glad you're feeling better! Sounds like you had a nice couple of days!

pdrlkr
04-23-2007, 09:40 AM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

sleepingbooty
04-23-2007, 02:20 PM
Its nice that you and your mom and sister had a chance for some girl time - thanks for sharing!