PDA

View Full Version : Mouse Warehouse store?

birdie1410
04-22-2007, 09:17 PM
When we were there last year, a CM told us about a store across town from WDW that sold Disney items from the parks, hotels, etc. that was no longer in use. Now, we are going again and neither DH nor I can remember the name! And the link seems to have disappeared from my favorites on the computer. Any help? And NO it is not the Disney store like they have in the mall nor is it an outlet store. Help! I need some things for our new Mickey bedroom!:blush:

Kristi Kay
04-23-2007, 01:31 AM
I think there might be a place across town called Mouse Surplus...maybe. It's something to check into...

Flower
04-23-2007, 08:55 AM
That is probably them - just do an internet search for mouse surplus. They also have an Ebay store.

Piglet822
04-23-2007, 11:03 AM
The store you are thinking of is called Mouse Surplus (http://www.mousesurplus.com). Just click the link to be taken to their site.
They were open to the public at one time but it's my understanding from others postings that they have since moved and you can only order things from them off of ebay.
You can call or email them, their contact information is located on their website.

Edited to add: I checked their website and the information on there is saying they hope to be open to the public sometime in May.

birdie1410
04-23-2007, 01:58 PM
Thanks everybody. Yes, it is Mouse Surplus! Hopefully, by the time we go, it will be open to the public again. Great job!:mickey: :number1: