PDA

View Full Version : Wrapping presents?

disneyfan369
04-22-2007, 04:48 PM
If I buy something at DW, would they wrap it up for me? I was hoping to get a present wrapped up in Mickey Mouse wrapping paper or something, but I don't know if that is possible. Anyone have any ideas?

wendy*darling
04-22-2007, 05:02 PM
They do have special boxes, ribbons and wrapping for gifts. This is great if you are giving the gift while on vacation.
I would caution you though, do not wrap a gift you intend to bring on a plane. No wrapped gifts allowed. The kind TSA agents will unwrap it for you. ;)

You can probably find wrapping paper to purchase if you need to bring the gift home. (And I know Hallmark carries some Disney papers as well)

Christine
04-22-2007, 05:54 PM
WDW shops will give you boxes, tissue, and stickers for your purchases. Stick them in your suitcase and wrap them at home! The boxes are either red or yellow (depending on size). There are jewelrey boxes, larger tall boxes (for mugs and such), larger square boxes, and shirt boxes.

illini
04-23-2007, 12:42 AM
The stores do not have gift wrapping services (some specialty ones, like some of the Epcot ones might... not sure). They'll give you a box and stickers, but that's it. I was able to buy some wrapping paper somewhere at DTD, but it was a hassle. I'm bringing my own this time. (We celebrate the kids' birthdays there, and buy all their gifts at the world so I have to wrap in the room!)