PDA

View Full Version : Epcot 2007 Flower and Garden Festival Poster

JoDisney
04-22-2007, 03:44 PM
Has anyone gone to the Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot? If so, what is this year's poster? It is usually one of the lands in the World Showcase. Cherie Reichers is suppose to be signing it. Thanks for any information.

Minnieskirt
04-22-2007, 04:42 PM
I just downloaded the festival guide on the Disney World site and love the poster. A picture of it is on page 18 of the guide under merchandise and is predominantly of red poppies. I'm not sure of the view but I think it is looking toward the International Gateway giftshop from across the water. Anyone know for sure??

I collect these by ordering them on Ebay months later which is really dumb if I can order them directly from Disney Merchandise during the festival. I'm calling tomorrow to see since I won't be on property until August.

Minnieskirt
04-23-2007, 12:50 PM
I called Disney Merchandise today and the poster is available for purchase on back order. There was no date of shipment at this time. The Disney Merchandise number can be found right here under Info Central/Recreation/Shopping. The poster cost $20 and another $9.95 the minimum for S&H, but still a good deal compared to Ebay, right?

Can anyone identify the view in the poster for JoDisney and the rest of us wondering???

Thanks!