PDA

View Full Version : Adding Dining Plan to Travelocity Res.

Stacey0106
04-22-2007, 03:17 PM
Hello! I am planning on purchasing our family vacation to DW through Travelocity. It is the cheapest way we have found. There is an option to order Magic Your Way tickets, but no option to add the dining plan. We are staying at POFQ. How can I add the dining plan (or can I??) if I purchase through Travelocity? I can't figure it out and it is driving me nuts!!

Thanks! Stacey :mickey:

wendy*darling
04-22-2007, 03:23 PM
:mickey: Welcome to INTERCOT Stacey! :mickey:

I am not 100% certain, but I don't believe you are able to do it through Tavelocity.

I think you have to go directly through WDW or through a travel agent to get a package with dining.

The Disney packages with dining do not discount the room rate. Travelocity gives you a break on the room, so I don't believe they can give you a package.

Since you have already scored a good deal on your room, it won't be so bad to just pay for your food without the plan.

vizsla
04-22-2007, 03:32 PM
:mickey: Welcome to Intercot :mickey:

DizneyRox
04-22-2007, 07:25 PM
DDP is part of a package and I'm about 100% sure CAN NOT add it to a room only reservation, which is what you are getting through Travelocity.

What you might want to consider is getting ONE AP, and then ordering the DDE if you want a discount on food. It will discount most Table Service locations, and some Counter Service locations (when there are no table service locations on the property). We have found it to be a better deal than the DDP for us.