PDA

View Full Version : Concourse Steak House

steamboat willy
04-22-2007, 11:44 AM
Anyone have an update on the possiblitiy of moving the Concourse Steakhouse at the Contemporary Resort being moved downstairs?:ack:
I hope this has not happened. We've spent numerous good evenings dining on steak with the gentle rumble the monorails passing overhead.
Looking for another dining experience Sept 29, 2007:cool:

JPL
04-22-2007, 11:48 AM
There are plans to move it downstairs and to expand Chef Mickey's. I'm not sure exactly when this is suppose to happen but I'm pretty sure it's in the wroks. I think you should be fine for your September trip :thumbsup:

d_m_n_n
04-22-2007, 11:55 AM
There are plans to move it downstairs and to expand Chef Mickey's. I'm not sure exactly when this is suppose to happen but I'm pretty sure it's in the wroks. I think you should be fine for your September trip :thumbsup:

JPL do you think an early December trip is safe for dining at Concourse? :confused:

JPL
04-22-2007, 12:16 PM
A Timetable for the move and expansion has not been released. But I would think they wouldn't start anything until after the Holidays since they will need as many dining location as possible for Free Dining and then would hold off until after the Christmas rush. Of course this all speculation until Disney releases official information.

Figment!
04-22-2007, 12:51 PM
As this has yet to be officially announced and we have an active discussion on the same topic in the Rumours forum, I'm going to direct all further discussion there.

Contemporary Resort (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?p=1258632#post1258632)