PDA

View Full Version : fastpass question

kadesha
04-22-2007, 10:57 AM
so i'm a little confused. if we go first thing in the monring and get a fastpass for soarin or EE, and the ride time is sometime much later that afternoon or evening, can we not get anymore fastpasses until that one is used?

SBETigg
04-22-2007, 11:07 AM
The pass itself will list a time that you can go and get another Fastpass right on it. I'm pretty sure you will be able to get another Fastpass sooner than the time you ride in this event, but not positive. A lot of times, you find out that you can get a new Fastpass even before the time is up on the old one.

And there are always things with shorter lines that don't need a Fastpass to make the wait go by, or sometimes we just wait in line and find the wait time isn't actually that bad.

MsMin
04-22-2007, 11:17 AM
You can usually get one an hour after you get the first one. SBETTigg is right the time is on it.
Your return time depends on the crowd size and time of day. If you are real early and crowds are down then we have grabbed a F/P and rode standby twice, then it was time for our F/P at EE last Dec. We rode it 3 times by before lunch.

LudwigVonDrake
04-22-2007, 11:23 AM
It will tell you on your fastpass when you can get the next one :tink:

Goofeygal
04-22-2007, 12:21 PM
You can usually get another fastpass an hour later.:mickey:

kadesha
04-22-2007, 06:31 PM
thanks guys, i feel so nuts!!! i looked at our old fastpasses from last year that i brought home and it tells a time when you can get another one! :blush:

dumbo ears
04-22-2007, 06:55 PM
no you will be able to get one at a certain time listed on the ticket. usually about 2-3 hours after you get your first ticket. maybe even less.

PeterPan
04-23-2007, 12:03 AM
Occasionally, you can get a FastPass EARLIER than an hour later than the original one - but usually, this will be your first FastPass of the day, and when the parks are particularly uncrowded. We have been able to get another FastPass a soon as 20 minutes later. This is true ONLY very early in the day, and NEVER later in the day. The Master Computer is constantly checking FastPass demand, and constantly adjusting the window of time for both your entry into the FastPass line, AND constantly adjusting how long you must wait to get another FastPass. It is a very variable thing.