PDA

View Full Version : Bedding Help in WDW????

Disney Maniac
04-21-2007, 06:41 PM
Hi Everyone!! I'm going to WDW in May :joy: and I was planning on buying a Comforter or Bedding Set for my bed, but I'm wondering if DTD sells any type of Bedding? Also if bedding is sold in the parks? If anyone has any info, please help!!! Also if anyone has any pics of bedding they got in the World!!!!! Thanks!

wendy*darling
04-21-2007, 07:31 PM
There used to be a Home Store in DTD, but it is no longer there. There might be some stuff in the World of Disney, but I am not certain about that.
Online- Disneyshopping.com (http://disneyshopping.go.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?catalogId=10002&storeId=10051&categoryId=11792&langId=-1&N=0&Ntk=p_categoryID&Ntt=11792&Nu=p_productID)has bedding sets and more. It's easier than trying to lug something like that home from vacation.

Kristi Kay
04-23-2007, 01:29 AM
I've been looking for disney bedding as well. On e-bay I found this bedding that was white sheets and then it had red/yellow/black mickey shoes/ears/pants....I fell in love with them, but I need a queen size and I would like to buy them right out of a store...does anyone know what I'm talking about or where I can find those...it's not on disneyshopping.com:mickey:

Disney Maniac
04-23-2007, 07:17 PM
Kristi Kay, did they have that bedding in a twin size??? If so could you give me the link to it.

DisneyMom12
04-23-2007, 07:35 PM
Kristi, I bought that exact set for my son last summer at Disneyshopping.com. It was in the outlet section, which means they no longer sell it.

Pipalotta
04-23-2007, 10:06 PM
Depending on what character you are looking for you can find bedding in strange places. Ive seen Tinkerbell bedding at both Torrid and Hottopic. My Tinkerbell bedding is actually from Torrid.