PDA

View Full Version : What is better MNSSHP or EMH Animal king

mrs.jacksparrow
04-21-2007, 06:12 PM
Hi,
with the dates of the halloween party (posted on this site) it turns out we can either enjoy EMH at animal kingdom on Monday or go to the halloween party in the evening not both. Is EMH really worth missing the MNSSHP? We can go to animal kingdom on tuesday. but there are no EMH.. Any advice on this:mickey:

HndrdPrcnt
04-21-2007, 06:27 PM
There is NO comparison!! Sleep in and go to MNSSHP!!!! It is such a good time! The parade, the fireworks, the park decorations.....all are worth the extra price of the MNSSHP admission!! We took our girls last year and made appointments for them beforehand at BBB so that they could get made into the princesses that they are. They were glowing from ear to ear as we entered the Magic Kingdom for the party. It is truly a lot of fun! So, there's my advice! :thumbsup:

PirateLover
04-21-2007, 07:31 PM
I agree with John. We have not had the best success with EMH. It just seems like everyone on property flocks to them and it is more crowded than normal hours! If you want to do the party, I would definitely forego AK EMH. Have fun!!:mickey:

Ian
04-21-2007, 08:20 PM
Forgive me for saying so, but IMO EMH at AK is a little silly ... there's not enough going on there to keep me for a whole day as it is. Why would I want extra time there?

Do MNSSHP ...

Jared
04-21-2007, 08:27 PM
You can experience Extra Magic Hours every trip. Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party is special.

Ian is right. Animal Kingdom is small enough to see in one regular day or less.

mrs.jacksparrow
04-22-2007, 03:50 PM
thanks everyone that works great for us then we will go to the party! But now I just read the thread about the party going down hill! UGH! :mickey: Oh well, I hope Columbus Day NIGHT will not be over crowed for the party :party: ! Cause that is the only night we can do it during our trip.

Thanks again!

Wolf
04-22-2007, 06:48 PM
Oh no comparison deffinantly do the Halloween party! I wanted to do it twice (but cash was low by the end of the trip) It was fantastic! Mabye do AK early then go take a nap and hit up MK that night for MNSSHP you will be so glad you did!!!:hmghost: Be sure to check out HM once it gets dark, I've never seen anything like it!

CaptSmee
04-22-2007, 09:03 PM
Halloween party...EMH can be missed easily, but not MNSSHP!

Nevergrowup
04-22-2007, 10:14 PM
MNSSHP all the way! We had a blast last year and this year hubby's mother, step-father and sister are joining us. I know they will love it. We rode POTC like 15 times in a row and sometimes we had a whole boat to ourselves!