PDA

View Full Version : What park do you like more?

LizLovesDiz
04-21-2007, 06:00 PM
I was wondering who likes Universal or Sea World better? We have been to Universal Orlando,but haven't been to Sea World yet?

dumbo ears
04-21-2007, 08:34 PM
i loved universal. seaworld was okay, but we didn't have a lot of time there. universal has so much stuff that you have to ride and see everything because it is all so good. seaworld all you need to see is kracken, atlantis waterride things, shamu, and the other animal shows. if i went back i might like it more because i could spend more time there.

bleukarma
04-28-2007, 05:15 PM
I vote for Universal hands down over SeaWorld. I've been to SeaWorld only 3 or 4 times and I used to have a pass to IoA and would go frequently. But I'm a thrill ride person so I'm sure that's part of it. The animals at SeaWorld are cute and Kraken is a good coaster, but the Hulk is my favorite roller coaster anywhere and the Spiderman ride is unlike any other.

Kate In Wonderland
04-28-2007, 05:22 PM
Honestly, for me it's a tie. I love them both!

TTA Metroliner
04-29-2007, 09:01 AM
I've been to both and it depends on what you like to do. If you want rides, then you should go to Universal/IOA becasue Sea World only has two rides, the Kracken (rollercoaster) and Journey to Atlantis (waterride). If you like shows and seeing animals, I would suggest Sea World. I try to go to both when visiting WDW.

RAIDER
04-30-2007, 07:57 AM
I prefer Universal far better especially Island of Adventure ..Thats my favourite non disney park :thumbsup:

Sportster
04-30-2007, 08:37 AM
I think it all depends what type of rides or attractions you are looking to see or do.

Universal Studios - themed movie rides and attractions. Twister, Jaws, Earthquake and Mummy (awesome ride)

Islands of Adventure - thrill rides. Hulk, Dueling Dragons, Jurassic Park and Spiderman (another awesome ride!!)

Seaworld - A few cool rides and of course the sea life. Dolphins, stingrays, manatees and some very entertaining shows.

My wife would choose Seaworld anyday over the three choices...she's an animal lover. I would probably choose Seaworld out of the three as well. Good mix of rides and animals to see.

Mom2princesses
05-12-2007, 11:17 PM
We usually spend one day at each. But I think my favorite is Sea World. I love the shows and all the wonderful creatures.