PDA

View Full Version : Off-Kilter

dking2002
04-21-2007, 02:59 PM
Hi! Does anyone know where I can find out the times and dates for Off-Kilter in Epcot? Not having any luck, and I suspect it's my searching skills.
Thanks!

Figment!
04-21-2007, 03:15 PM
From Walt Disney World Shows & Entertainment Guide (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/park/entertainment.asp)
Attractions’ schedules can change from week to week or even day to day. Guests need to check the Time & Events guide for each park (the day of) to find the exact show times for that day. Below you will find information to help you make a general plan to catch these shows.

Off Kilter
Description: This progressive band entertains guests with a Celtic flare.
Duration: 30 minutes
Typical Number of Showings: Five Times Daily
(Sunday – Thursday Only)
Typical Showing Time Period: Five showings between 2:30 pm – 8:00 pm

LucyintheSky
04-21-2007, 05:08 PM
They do vary occasionally, so you'll have to check that days entertainment schedule to be absolutely sure, but they're general schedule is this-

They play Sunday-Thursday (Fri and Sat off)
2:30
3:30 (or 4:00-they've changed it in the past)
5:30
6:30
7:30

Maleficent's Dad
04-21-2007, 08:55 PM
They do vary occasionally, so you'll have to check that days entertainment schedule to be absolutely sure
True.
During busier times, they'll play more often.
For example, in late January, they played to the above schedule. But during President's Week in February, they did add a day (or two) for performances.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
04-21-2007, 11:26 PM
Google Steve Soares and that will give you the info you are looking for.

dking2002
04-22-2007, 10:22 AM
Thanks everyone!!! Wanted to be sure we coordinated our Epcot time with a performance day!!!

SgtTigger
04-22-2007, 09:32 PM
I am not sure why but I have been hung up on listing to them lately... I am going to watch them as much as I can on my next trip......

:cop: :tigger:

Grace
04-23-2007, 12:09 PM
:mickey: Their show is great! These guys are very entertaining, and the Celtic twist they add to their music is very well done. (What DO they wear under those kilts, anyway. . . . .);)