PDA

View Full Version : anyone been to jellyrolls?

jacknsally02
04-21-2007, 11:50 AM
We've been right there so many times and never gone, is it nice? It always looks very crowded..

AwPhooey
04-21-2007, 09:19 PM
I went to Jellyrolls once on my last trip and it was a great time. The place is open from 9 p.m. to 2 a.m. and is only open to those 21 and older.

If you want to request a song to be played by one of the pianists, I suggest getting there early. I didn't get there until 11-ish and when I requested a song (Sweet Caroline), I was told that they'd already played it earlier in the night. I was quite disappointed when I heard that, as I assumed that they would play any request.

That said, the entertainment is truly amazing. I was there for about 90 minutes and had a blast. The place serves drinks, but I don't remember if they serve any type of snacks. Also, there's a cover charge, but I don't remember what that was, either.

edwards2301
04-21-2007, 09:33 PM
I have been there twice. It is a great time:party: The two times I went it really wasn't too crowded. Yes, there was a cover charge of $5 or so. I hope you are able to stop in the next time you are there.

Natazu
04-21-2007, 10:22 PM
I went to Jellyrolls once on my last trip and it was a great time. The place is open from 9 p.m. to 2 a.m. and is only open to those 21 and older.
7pm now

Epcotfan21
04-22-2007, 07:51 PM
I've been to Jellyrolls twice (once in December 06 and once in Feburary 07) and had a blast each time. One time the cover was $10 and the other time it was $5. It was pretty crowded both nights I went, but we were able to get a table and enjoy the music. I will definitely be going back there for my next trip and highly recommend it for any guests staying at the Beach/Yatch club, Boardwalk, and Dolphin/Swan area.

Kristi Kay
04-23-2007, 01:20 AM
It's WONDERFUL! You will have a blast! It's something that needs to go on your list of things to do at Disney!!! FOR SURE!