PDA

View Full Version : worth it for lunch??

jacknsally02
04-21-2007, 11:16 AM
We could only get ressies at coral reef and lecellier for lunches, is it worth it or shoould we go somewhere else for dinner? we are on the dining plan.

LilBugsMa
04-21-2007, 12:15 PM
We did Le Cellier for lunch - and thought it was well worth it.

Polynesian Dweller
04-21-2007, 12:38 PM
Same with Coral Reef. We usually have one lunch each trip and definitely find it worth it.:thumbsup:

Speedy1998
04-21-2007, 12:45 PM
Yeah, I would say it was worth it, remeber you only need to average $39.99 per day to break even on the dining plan.

tinksmom02
04-21-2007, 09:12 PM
We did Coral Reef for lunch in 2004, cannot remember any of it, but...we did lunch at LeCellier in Feb and loved it! From what I recall, the menu is smaller, but the basics are still there...cheese soup, filet mignon, etc. It's definitely still a good deal...I think our bill (4 adults, 1 4yo) was over $150, so we got our money's worth that day for sure!

dolphinmickey9170
04-21-2007, 09:30 PM
We did lunch last year at LeCellier, the bill was $120 for four people. May I recommend the filet. OMG it was TO DIE FOR. It is truly worth it. :eat:

That's it, I'm drooling, I need a fix, I don't think I can wait 13 more days.....

Natazu
04-21-2007, 09:49 PM
Both restaurants have what I consider dinner menus for lunch. Steaks, full appetizers, fish, etc. Not just sandwiches and stuff.

The only drawback with lunches like this is being full while you tour the parks the rest of the day.

walstib
04-22-2007, 07:51 AM
The lunch menu is just as good as the dinner menu at most TS places. You'll be full at either.

I've never worried much about the break-even point for the DP, because I've only used it when it was offered free. It sure seemed like we well surpassed $39.99 a day on our last trip.

The DP offers a lot of food ! I think having a sit down meal in the heat of mid-day is a nice break from the day. We have a few last seating breakfasts and a few early lunches also. It seems that we've planned more CS's for dinner, which works great for us because we use the meal as a last stop before we hop or return to the room for a rest.