PDA

View Full Version : Drinking round the resorts

Crow
04-20-2007, 10:29 PM
we all know about drinkin round the world in Epcot:beer: :marg:
but i was just thinking of drinking round the resorts..what places?
ive been at the bars at CSR,Pop,Allstars,WL,Poly,BC,Kimonos,.....
ive stayed at CBR,AKL,POR,POFQ but didnt drink at bars there
where else should i try?
could i do the monorail loop and have something at GF,Poly & Comtemp?
should i stop at Key West?
should i stop at Boardwalk places on my walks between Epcot & MGM?

Natazu
04-21-2007, 01:40 AM
Definitely check out Tambu Lounge at Poly, Outer Rim at Contemporary (great appetizers), and Citrico's Lounge at GF. I rate a bar like this: I order Johnny Walker Blue, if they don't look at me like I'm speaking another language, I stay. ;)

We're at Old Key West right now and for adult refreshment, we're poolside sipping Rosa Regale from the gift shop fridge (or we were til it started to rain).

Nothing stands out on the boardwalk except Jelly Rolls. It's a fun place to hang out for a while. I'm not a big ESPN fan.

For a fun and enjoyable night out, hit the Adventurers Club (preferably with JohnY). Kungaloosh!

jacknsally02
04-21-2007, 11:44 AM
Beach club has martha's vinyard which has wines from all over the world and the yacht has a bar that carries beers from all over the world

chick20679
04-21-2007, 03:51 PM
Definitely Jellyrolls at the Boardwalk. We had a great time. Although, it sort of depends on arrival time. We arrived at "opening" and had to wait quite a while for the entertainment to start. Free popcorn though. :) Have fun. :party:

Crow
04-21-2007, 06:46 PM
Beach club has martha's vinyard which has wines from all over the world and the yacht has a bar that carries beers from all over the world

:beer: from around the world? may have to check that.
i actually tried Marthas Vineyard while i was at BC....didnt impress.
ill try to find some places:beer: :marg: