PDA

View Full Version : Pirates of the Caribbean Online Game - BETA has started.

mook3y
04-20-2007, 09:27 PM
Thought a few of you out there would like to know that Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean online game is in BETA testing.

I just got invited to be part of the testing and I am part of the second phase of beta testing.

" Over the next several weeks, you'll have exclusive access to the latest game builds. We encourage you to provide feedback on any technical issues or other elements that you think need improvement. "

Will post updates of what I think about the game as I get into it!

Woot, been looking forward to this!!!

mook3y
04-20-2007, 09:39 PM
Well, I just created my character. As a player of Everquest and Star Wars Galaxies, this was the most detailed character builder I have used.

You can adjust many things in the character, especially the face.

WDWfanatic742
04-20-2007, 09:57 PM
We already have a thread about the topic in the VMK section here:

POTC Online (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=99059)

We need to get this game out and about though. By the way, just as a reminder you are not allowed to talk about or post pictures of the inside parts of the game at all. If you are caught, you could get your account deleted and could even end up in legal trouble.

mook3y
04-20-2007, 10:12 PM
We already have a thread about the topic in the VMK section here:

POTC Online (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=99059)

We need to get this game out and about though. By the way, just as a reminder you are not allowed to talk about or post pictures of the inside parts of the game at all. If you are caught, you could get your account deleted and could even end up in legal trouble.

Thanks for the warning, Yeah, i got that from the non-disclosure.

Not posting pictures or any thing, only my general thoughts.

But, I didnt think VMK was place to make a post. =D different game you know. Guess we need a POTC zone.. :D

WDWfanatic742
04-20-2007, 11:28 PM
We already tried seeing how many people would want to play the game in that VMK forum and not many people voted. Cough Cough

Lucille
04-24-2007, 10:52 AM
This sounds like so much fun. How do I start?