PDA

View Full Version : Best Breakfast?

LittleSpirit02
04-20-2007, 09:14 PM
When I went to Disneyland last summer, my family had breakfast at the Riverbelle Terrace and just loved it. I was wondering what the best breakfast place in Walt Disney World is - preferably one without reservations needed.

Mickey 101
04-20-2007, 09:24 PM
Boma at AKL is excellent. It has an omelet station, carving station, pastries, hot cereal and a nice fresh fruit selection, as well as Frunch (a blend of juices) and French press coffee available upon request. Depending on the time of year, you may not need to make an ADR for Boma. We've been able to get in last-minute. Just so you're aware, it is not a character breakfast spot.

Lerin26
04-20-2007, 11:03 PM
I really like Kona Cafe for breakfast. Not sure if you need an ADR, but we had one. ;)

jacknsally02
04-21-2007, 11:38 AM
The best breakfast at WDW is cape may in the beach club, it's a character buffet breakfast, the food is great and the characters are cute without being too much. Should make reservation because it gets crowded. Yacht club galley also has buffet and is really good and no characters, less crowd. If you start your day there beach or yacht, you can walk into the back of epcot or take short boat launch to MGM.

Natazu
04-21-2007, 09:45 PM
My favorite is Olivia's at Old Key West. Fast service, easy to get in without and ADR, and great food/selection.

Chocolate Mango French Toast
Poached Eggs Sweet Potato Hash
Scratch Pancakes and Eggs
Omelets with real eggs
Coffee that isn't Nescafe