PDA

View Full Version : Any Ideas for new ride for Mickey's Toontown Fair in Disneyworld.

Jeany031
04-20-2007, 05:45 PM
I was thinking a Rescue Rangers ride in Mickey's toontown fair. I was thinking that Mickey Mouse was captured and tied up bound and gaged by the evil Fat Cat and his gang. and the Rescue Rangers can rescue of Mickey Mouse from the cluches of Fat Cat.That's is my idea. What is your idea for a new attraction or ride in Mickey's Toontownfair in Disneyworld.

disneygecko
04-20-2007, 10:53 PM
Personally, I would love to see Walt Disney World get Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin in Mickey's ToonTown. It is a popular ride at Disneyland and I love Roger Rabbit. Any original idea though might be fun.

GiltterDisneyGirl
04-21-2007, 04:29 PM
Personally, I would love to see Walt Disney World get Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin in Mickey's ToonTown. It is a popular ride at Disneyland and I love Roger Rabbit.

:ditto:

Jeany031
04-21-2007, 04:51 PM
In the preshow in the Rescue Rangers ride.Gadget said to the guest in the screen when wait to go in the car. Gadget said That Dale and Mickey are tied up back to back by the evil Fat Cat. We need your help! The cars will have a montor with Gadget,Monty and Zipper. In the car montor. Dale and Mickey tried to call for help. But evil Fat Cat gaged Mickey and Dale. The guest and the rescue rangers is in the Fat Cat's Headquarters. But No Mickey and Dale. I can't wait to go to this ride.

I love The Rescue Rangers!

Stitichgawrsh
04-22-2007, 12:11 PM
:coaster: I like the Roger Rabbit ride also

LudwigVonDrake
04-22-2007, 12:22 PM
Personally, I would love to see Walt Disney World get Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin in Mickey's ToonTown. It is a popular ride at Disneyland and I love Roger Rabbit. Any original idea though might be fun.

I'm with you!!! :wave:

cvzdesign
04-23-2007, 09:08 AM
Donald has always been a sailboat lover.
I'd love to see a smaller no restriction version of "Splash" but themed to Donald's sailboats, and you could add chip and dale to that ride.
This way the smaller kiddos have a version of Splash that the whole family can ride together.

Jeany031
04-23-2007, 06:27 PM
It is a great idea. Maybe Rescue rangers tried to find Dale and Mickey. But! Fat Cat has plans for Dale and Mickey Mouse. Maybe Dale and Mickey which are tied bound and gaged back to back in the Fat Cat's Headquarters. Fat Cat has the sharks in the pier.The sharks wanted to have Dale and Mickey Mouse for dinner.Maybe this ride. Can the Rescue Rangers will save Mickey and Dale in time.

GrmGrninGost
05-06-2007, 09:44 PM

Absolutely!!:mickey: I would love the Cartoon Spin to come to WDW!!

Twinsowner
05-07-2007, 12:12 AM
A Donald water ride for the whole family. Now there is a fantastic idea!!!!

Mickey91
05-10-2007, 12:43 AM
Absolutely!!:mickey: I would love the Cartoon Spin to come to WDW!!
Me too!!!!!:mickey:

Jeany031
05-10-2007, 06:15 PM
What is a cartoon Spin is?