PDA

View Full Version : Le Cellier - Least Busy Day?

LittleSpirit02
04-20-2007, 04:52 PM
I'm in the midst of planning a hope-to-happen trip for August! I've never been to Le Cellier and I would definitely want to make this part of the trip. We'd probably be there Friday-Monday/Tuesday with either Monday or Tuesday being the day we leave. Hopefully we can stretch it out to four full days. ;) Anyhow, which of those days would be our best bet for reservations? We'd make them early - don't worry. But I've heard they run out of spots like a half year ahead of time.

TheMartellFamily
04-20-2007, 04:53 PM
I would guess Monday

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-20-2007, 05:37 PM
I would call right away...you are correct, Le Cellier does get busy pretty quickly.

I would also assume that Monday is probably quiet, but I have also heard about some people getting ADR's Saturday night, since the weekend is so often used for travelling. Either way, I would call and see what is available, and then work from there.

Good Luck!

wendy*darling
04-20-2007, 06:30 PM
Call today!
I made my August ADRs for LeCellier in February. I have heard of people who haven't been able to get in since then.

If eating there is important to you, I would call and ask what is available for your dates, then plan your trip around that.

Bruegge
04-20-2007, 07:06 PM
I tried in Feb to get a ressie last week of May and could only get 9:15

Tried back twice since to see if any openings occurred... FULL

the answer to your question: Least Busiest day.... the 180th day before you arrive

Scott

1EeyoreFan
04-20-2007, 07:47 PM
I made a ADR for our upcoming trip in Sept. It is for a Tue. I had no trouble getting in. Don't know if this was a fluke or not. I requested an early dinner due to having a small child in tow. I think the only other options were 8:00 and 8:30 p.m. May have more luck if you request an early evening ADR??

Stephanie

tinksmom02
04-20-2007, 09:21 PM
If you really, really want to eat there, be willing to "settle" for lunch, if they have times available. You'll still be able to sample a lot of what LeCellier is famous for (read: cheese soup, breadsticks, steak :thumbsup: ), and there may be more options open for you.

Polynesian Dweller
04-20-2007, 10:10 PM
Follow the advice to make the ADR real soon. We're going there in mid-October and booked 179 days in advance and there already were some times not available. No really slow nights here, getting the ADR early is the key.

richardsa98
04-20-2007, 10:29 PM
Le Cellier is my FAVORITE!!! Therefore, I always call with my tentative dates and start with Canada first. I will get my dinner reservation there first for one of the nights I am in Orlando and then shuffle things around based on that reservation to make everything else work!!! I have eaten there every trip and really don't think there is a "slow" night!!! Sorry:fingers:

TheRustyScupper
04-20-2007, 10:36 PM
Le Cellier - Least Busy Day?

September 32nd
February 30th

kellyisbusy
04-21-2007, 08:31 PM
I made a ADR for our upcoming trip in Sept. It is for a Tue. I had no trouble getting in. Don't know if this was a fluke or not. I requested an early dinner due to having a small child in tow. I think the only other options were 8:00 and 8:30 p.m. May have more luck if you request an early evening ADR??

Stephanie

Hey Neighbor, I live in Milton and we are also going to WDW in Sept. How funny! Ijust tried to get Le Cellier and could only get a 2:20pm reservation.

GreenBeetle
04-21-2007, 09:19 PM
Le Cellier - Least Busy Day?

September 32nd
February 30th

:laughing: :funny: I was thinking practically the same thing! Is there really a "least busy" day at LeCellier??!! (especially during summer months?)