View Full Version : Stand up attachments to Strollers

04-20-2007, 02:09 PM
I thought I read somewhere you can buy a stand up attachment to the stroller for an extra kid? Where would you get something like this? We have a jogger.

04-20-2007, 04:07 PM
Depends on what you mean by a jogger. We have one of these for a standard stroller (it requires a cross brace from one side of the stroller to the other). It is called a Lascal Kiddy Board. Here in the states they are a bit harder to find than in places like Europe. But I would search eBay etc for them. Hope that helps.


The other one you might look for is Lascal Buggy Board. This attaches to stollers without the cross piece, but may not attach to a jogger.