PDA

View Full Version : Old Park Hopper Pass

crazeedizneefinatic
04-20-2007, 08:49 AM
We just found our park hopper passes from our Honeymoon in '95. They are the old ones with our picture on them! These are hopper passes that never expire. Remember the good old days of not paying for a non expiring ticket! My question is can we use the one day left on the ticket? It's 12 years old and I know it was non expiring but with all the new options and add ons I wonder if they would still honor it?:confused:

CleveRocks
04-20-2007, 09:06 AM
Yes, you can still use that day of admission.

However, you can't use it to gain admission to Animal Kingdom. AK opened in 1998, and your passes are from 1995. Those passes never expire, but they're only good for admission to parks that existed at the time you bought them.

Strange but true ....

Vanlandingham
04-20-2007, 09:37 AM
We've used old park hoppers all the time in the past. The oldest ones we ever tried were 7 years old when we finished them up, not exactly as old as yours. But it caused the turnstile cm to chuckle a little bit.

But as CleveRocks said, yes you can use them at any parks that existed during the time that you got them originally.

January-2007
04-20-2007, 10:00 AM
I had one of those passes with my picture on it from 1995! I used it four years later, and while there was a huge difference between the pic of me at 11 and when I used it at 15, I had no problem gaining admission to the parks. You should scan in though, so you have some old memorabilia from WDW. I would if I still had it... Enjoy your trip. :mickey:

moe513
04-20-2007, 10:05 AM
They never expire, you can use them.

TheMartellFamily
04-20-2007, 10:12 AM
Yep, have fun!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
04-20-2007, 11:55 PM
I used one that was 11 years old without a problem.

battle beast
04-21-2007, 12:21 AM
Eleven years? Wow!

PeterPan
04-21-2007, 12:47 AM
Dear Intercot friends:

If the ticket says "Never Expires" why do we question it?

This pops up here all the time, but Disney will ALWAYS honor old tickets - except (as noted) parks that did not exist when you bought the ticket.

I'm not trying to be cantankerous, I honestly want to know if folks just don't BELIEVE it when it says "Never Expires."

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????

PirateLover
04-21-2007, 01:18 PM
Dear Intercot friends:

If the ticket says "Never Expires" why do we question it?

This pops up here all the time, but Disney will ALWAYS honor old tickets - except (as noted) parks that did not exist when you bought the ticket.

I'm not trying to be cantankerous, I honestly want to know if folks just don't BELIEVE it when it says "Never Expires."

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????
Because we live in a world of "Read the fine print." With many offers or deals there turns out to be some catch. If it sounds too good to be true these days, it usually is. So, I don't blame people for wanting to make sure that Disney still honors this promise.