PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY FRIDAY! Jumpin' Jolly Jelly Beans...

MickeysGirl
04-20-2007, 07:01 AM
Good morning everyone and HAPPY FRIDAY!!

I don't know about you, but man am I happy to see this Friday come around. Granted with work being crazy busy, it probably means I'll just be bringing work home with me, but at least I won't be in the office doing it! :rolleyes:

But enough of my going on... :blush: Did you guys know that there are no holidays today?? So we're having to look ahead a couple of days for today's celebration. It seems that this coming Sunday is National Jelly Bean Day! Who knew there was a whole holiday devoted to those left over Jelly Beans! So why not celebrate?

Welcome one and all to today's...

Jelly Belly Jolly Holiday Party!

Happy Friday everyone!

Specialty Drink of the Day: :beer: Jelly Bean
... with Kool Aid for the kids and an open bar as always ...
:wine: :papple: :marg:

Hope you all have a great and relaxing weekend. Try to soak up some sun while you can! :sun:

For those interested...

JELLY BEAN

3 oz. Brandy
1 dash Grenadine
1 oz. Sambuca

stir in lowball glass

Caroleh
04-20-2007, 08:08 AM
Happy Friday, Everyone!!!!

I've got a busy weekend on the go starting today, so I'll skip on the drink until this afternoon. I'll have my Dr. Pepper to get me going!!

alpro2
04-20-2007, 08:42 AM
Happy Friday! Sounds like my kind of jellybeans. :thumbsup:

JanetMegan
04-20-2007, 08:54 AM
Woo Hoo! Glad it is Friday! That drink sounds kind of interesting and I LOVE Sambuca so send a couple on down South here. What kind of food would go with something like that?

disneydrmr
04-20-2007, 09:00 AM
(plopping down several bags of Jelly beans) Here you all go! 75% off Easter candy! I stocked up! Want some chocolate eggs also? Got those too! Oh, and numerous boxes of peeps in my freezer! Anyway... Happy Friday :stitch: everyone! Have a GREAT weekend!

Jeff G
04-20-2007, 09:47 AM
]

Hope you all have a great and relaxing weekend. Try to soak up some sun while you can! :sun:

For those interested...

JELLY BEAN

3 oz. Brandy
1 dash Grenadine
1 oz. Sambuca

stir in lowball glass

Happy Friday!

I don't usually like Jelly Beans(to sweet) but I may have to give this one a try:D . Thanks for sharing!

offwego
04-20-2007, 10:12 AM
Happy Friday all!

Sounds like a neat drink...but it's more coffee time still here.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Nascfan
04-20-2007, 10:29 AM
Happy Friday everyone!

Anyone care to try some Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans? Those are always fun.

Hope everyone has a great weekend, weather is supposed to be glorious here. Finally!

Dsnygirl
04-20-2007, 10:54 AM
Happy Friday everyone!! I'm so glad to know there's something I can do with all my leftover jelly beans now!! And as for that drink - sounds yummmmy!! I think I'll try one a little later... hope everyone has a GREAT day -- sounds like it may be warm and sunny all over today!! :D

Lucille
04-20-2007, 11:14 AM
Happy Friday Everyone!!

Although I love brandy and Sambuca, the combo of those 2 kinda makes me want to :puke: Jamie, could I have a La Fin du Monde, please? :beer: :beer:

DVC2004
04-20-2007, 11:23 AM
Happy Friday!:marg: We're heading to Wisconsin Dells for the weekend and it can't start soon enough. And finally we are going to be in the 70's and maybe even 80 temp wise!
Bring on the margaritas!:marg:

ChipDale
04-20-2007, 11:29 AM
:chip: Happy Friday! :dale:

Jamie, I'd love to try one of those Jelly Bean drinks please, followed by a few :beer: :beer:

Have a great weekend everybody! :cool:

vizsla
04-20-2007, 12:59 PM
:beer: Happy Friday Everyone:beer:

MsMin
04-20-2007, 12:59 PM
Happy Friday Everyone,
I love the jelly belly pear flavor-- Wonder if I could have a little pear brandy in mine instead;)
Have a great weekend ....:marg:

MauiMouse
04-20-2007, 01:33 PM
Happy Friday!
It's finally suppose to be a beautiful weekend around these parts! :marg: :thumbsup:

ElenitaB
04-20-2007, 04:47 PM
Happy Friday, everyone! This has not been the greatest of weeks so today is a very welcome day!

Sunday is also Earth Day! Hopefully we're not serving up those drinks in styrofoam cups!

SgtTigger
04-20-2007, 07:37 PM
Did you guys know that there are no holidays today??

I thought it was national SgtTigger day tomorrow.......... Its not???????? :shake:

Man what am I going to do with all these decorations???? Orange and Black balloons.....
Streamers....... Burgers for the grill.......

Wow there is going to be some real disappointed people around here........

Oh well................

Happy Friday everyone...............

:cop: :tigger:

Dr_Nigel_C
04-20-2007, 08:37 PM
Well, since there are no "official" holidays today, and since I'm Chief Cabana Boy (tm), I proudly proclaim this weekend Unofficial SgtTigger Weekend (tm)!!

:party:

Ok, Bret -- get those burgers and ribs on the grill. What did you think, you wouldn't have to work?? Hahahahaha...silly Tigger...

Happy Friday, everyone -- drinks are on the way!

SgtTigger
04-20-2007, 09:27 PM
Well, since there are no "official" holidays today, and since I'm Chief Cabana Boy (tm), I proudly proclaim this weekend Unofficial SgtTigger Weekend (tm)!!

:party:

Ok, Bret -- get those burgers and ribs on the grill. What did you think, you wouldn't have to work?? Hahahahaha...silly Tigger...

Happy Friday, everyone -- drinks are on the way!

ALRIGHT........... Woooooo HOooooooo Hooooo

Ok burgers are on the pit.... pit is fired up...... BBQ sause is ready....... Ribs will be next

Ok I am blowing up the balloons......... :wishes: WHAT best wishes????? They are suppose to say SgtTigger National Holiday....... :plot:

Wait a minute why do I get the feeling Nigel is just hungry???????

:cop: :tigger: