PDA

View Full Version : Kids Activities at GF

PrincessEmmasMommy
04-19-2007, 05:54 PM
Hi! We were watching the Travel Channel specials a couple of weeks ago and saw one of the children's activities at the GF, releasing Ladybugs into the gardens. My DD4 would love this! We're staying Poly and I'm wondering if we can pop over to the GF to check this out one day. Is this allowed? What time and days do they do this? Anywhere I can find more info on it?
Thanks!
Jen

Figment!
04-19-2007, 08:15 PM
We're staying Poly and I'm wondering if we can pop over to the GF to check this out one day. Is this allowed? Yep :)

What time and days do they do this?Thursdays at 11:00 am in the 1900 Park Fare Herb Garden.

--Edit--

The program may have been discontinued, check with Guest Services upon arrival for current availability.

TammiMcMan
04-19-2007, 10:47 PM
Jason, do you know if they've brought back the ladybug release? They used to do it years ago, but I haven't seen it or had anyone confirm it in the past 3 or 4 years.

Figment!
04-20-2007, 12:11 AM
Jason, do you know if they've brought back the ladybug release? They used to do it years ago, but I haven't seen it or had anyone confirm it in the past 3 or 4 years.After looking into it, I came across conflicting information.

While (like you mention) there are reports that it has been discontinued, there seem to be some scattered reports of it still being conducted.

TammiMcMan
04-20-2007, 12:29 AM
I know Epcot does something like this during the Flower & Garden festival, so maybe that's when the GF has it as well :confused: . Guess the best option is for Jen to call over to the GF and see if anything is scheduled during her stay. I can't find anything that shows a set time/day.