PDA

View Full Version : vote off for my free dining please

Crow
04-19-2007, 04:24 PM
thanks for all that voted when i paired up some places i was considering for using my free dining credits in Sept. i have 6 ts credits, 2 of which will b used for Artist Pt. leaving 4. these places got won the voting when i paired them up w others
i will drop off the place that gets the least votes.

cinderellagrl
04-19-2007, 04:56 PM
Love O'hana, Teppanyaki, and Coral Reef. I have not been to Marakesh, but I dislike Concourse Steakhouse!

But you may have eliminated one already.... Depending on when your stay is Teppanyaki may not be open yet. I am not sure, but check the list of REFURBS and when you call to make your ADR's the cast member will be sure to tell you whether it will be open or not!

sunlyon
04-19-2007, 05:20 PM
Love Ohanas!

EvilQueen2006
04-19-2007, 06:46 PM
i have not been to ohana or concourse, but of the others, marrakesh is the best!

SBETigg
04-19-2007, 07:37 PM
I haven't been to Concourse, I greatly dislike Coral Reef, but the rest are all winners! It will be interesting to see where you end up.

Disneyfun
04-19-2007, 08:04 PM
We have had excellent food at Concourse. O'hannas is great, but my stomach doesn't agree with most pork so I avoid it (taste great going down....).

Teppanyaki is good, but I did not find it too different from other habachi restaurants.

GrmGrninGost
04-20-2007, 05:34 PM
I love the Coral Reef! There's nothing like eating a great meal while watcing the huge aquarium! Love those sharks!!:mickey:

2disneyfans
04-20-2007, 09:15 PM
We really like Ohana's and Concourse Steakhouse.:thumbsup: We were disappointed with Coral Reef.:(

bkfree
04-20-2007, 09:37 PM
I voted O"Hana's but only because our most favorite wasn't on there, SPoodles.
Fantastic Place and a HUGE value for yoour TS credits. We will most certainly return there next visit. Check out the menu. Everything we ate, from appetizers to dessert was yummy and unique.

Crow
04-21-2007, 07:30 AM
thanks guess ill b trying Ohanas in Sept!

Jeff G
04-22-2007, 11:48 PM
thanks guess ill b trying Ohanas in Sept!

Have you ever tried O'Hanas? We were at Poly during a major August storm about 8 years ago and decided to eat here just to kill time. It's been our favorite ever since and we've eaten there every year. If you can make your reservation a little later request a table near the windows and you can watch the MK fireworks with music piped in. With kids were not abe to eat that late so we eat earlier and then hang around the Poly for the Water Parade and the fireworks. The beach front offers a great viewing area plus the music is piped in.

Crow
04-23-2007, 01:13 AM
Have you ever tried O'Hanas? We were at Poly during a major August storm about 8 years ago and decided to eat here just to kill time. It's been our favorite ever since and we've eaten there every year. If you can make your reservation a little later request a table near the windows and you can watch the MK fireworks with music piped in. With kids were not abe to eat that late so we eat earlier and then hang around the Poly for the Water Parade and the fireworks. The beach front offers a great viewing area plus the music is piped in.
nope never tried Ohanas! im trying Kona for dinner in May (had lunch there once)
i eat most in Epcot WS, but im trying some other places also. also in May im trying CA Grill for the first time
out of the above, i also havent been to Coral since the 80s,never tried Concourse.
thanks for the input

darthmacho
04-23-2007, 08:24 AM
Dude, Marrakesh has belly dancers! :shades:

Spaceship Tigger
04-23-2007, 08:30 AM
Only been to Ohana on the list, but we've looked at all of the others except Concourse. Just never been too excited about that one.

MsMin
04-23-2007, 08:38 AM
Spoodles is one of my favorites too. I picked Coral Reef. I was disappointed in Concourse but have said that many many times.