PDA

View Full Version : What is the coolest thing that has ever happened to you at WDW?

dopeydude
04-19-2007, 03:40 PM
Thanks for the help KAT1811. Mine has to be when My family and I got to start/open the liberty tree tavern for the day :woohoo:

dopeydude
04-19-2007, 03:57 PM
Also, my first time at the lion king show in the AK was awesome. Another has to be going to the Ak right when it opened, we went the year that it opened

berri_boo
04-19-2007, 04:05 PM
Ours was when we were asked to be Grand Marshals of the "Share a Dream Come True" Parade while on our honeymoon!

:cloud9::cloud9:

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q35/berri_boo/GrandMarshals001.jpg

Damon18
04-19-2007, 05:38 PM
We got to be the first family into the Animal Kingdom on one of our past trips! That was awesome. We got front of the line passes to all the big attractions and front row seats at the Festival of the Lion King. Plus my daughter got to get pictures with all the characters first thing in the morning before the crowds were in the park. :thumbsup: :mickey:

mreinventtt
04-19-2007, 06:20 PM
My family and I vacationed at Disney last August and we were family of the day at Epcot. We got our picture taken with all the characters, got unlimited fast passes, free ice cream, preferred seating to Illuminations and we even got a ride over to TEST TRACK in a test track car and were the first ones there and rode test track as many times as we wanted to in a row. Got to go into Mission Space control room where they run the ride and then went on that.
So you ask....what is the coolest thing that ever happened to you at WDW??
That would be it.
Missy :thumbsup:

pook@wdw
04-19-2007, 06:49 PM
:cool: Most definitely..."Family of the Day @ Epcot! Driven around FW in a TT car, VIP access to MS, TT, & Soarin, FPs for all 3 rides, free photos w/all the characters, and VIP treatment from all CMs when they saw our "Family of the Day" buttons! What a "magical day"!!:cloud9:

Dawn,DeniseandDiane
04-22-2007, 11:28 PM
On our last trip while we were waiting at the turnstiles at MGM Studios security pulled us over to the side and asked if we would be willing to play a joke on their boss.(The head of security). They took us to the security office and told the head of security that "this girl" was up front scalping tickets. He walked out of his office and said... "WHICH ONE?!" They all started laughing and we got some hugs and Mickey police badge stickers! We got to ask them questions about Disney security. It was strange to see security dressed as wild tourists and such. We must be totally naive... we were shocked that people ACTUALLY steal at WDW!! They thought we were funny. Then... they asked us if we would mind speaking to a CM who just became a grandma of triplets. We were pleased to meet her! Then... they asked us to go to customer relations because someone wanted to speak with us. They wanted us to be the family of the day. The vip room was amazing! We got a cool car w/ Mickey and Minnie in it and it says,"Grand Marshalls". They gave us other souveniers as well. It was really special. They gave us tickets to the front of the line of any ride and front row seats to the shows. We rode TOT 8 times back to back! We were in the Stars and Cars Motor Parade. It was a dream come true. We didn't bring our camera with us because we just planned on having fun all day. They bought us a nice camera, 3 rolls of film and a disposable camera for our "special" CM to take pics along the parade route. They even had a cool scrapbook at the photo shop for special families to make a page. They let us pick stickers and stuff to make our page. It sadly is no longer there. It was really the best day ever!!!
Dawn,Denise&Diane:wave: :wave: :wave: