PDA

View Full Version : Our April/May pretrip report

JWDisneyFan
04-19-2007, 02:21 PM
Cast - Me (29), DH (30), DD (4) , DS (19 months)
Where – Beach Club Villas
When – April 25 to May 7 (but first 2 days in Tampa, FL)

This trip has been planned since our trip last May to get the last bit of usage out of our annual passes that we activated last May. But as luck would have it, we snuck in 2 last minute long weekend trips in October and February, but they were related to DH’s work. We originally scheduled to leave early Friday April 27th but we are toying with the idea of moving to Tampa for DH’s job even though we have never been there. So DH decided last week to change our tickets, fly into Tampa on Wednesday the 25th and spend the 26th looking around suburbs of Tampa. So we leave in less than a week now! Both DH and I love to plan our Disney trips although we are flexible. But since we are on the Dining Plan we wanted to make sure we had all the ADRs booked.

Wednesday April 25 – Fly out of Cleveland in the evening into Tampa, pick up the rental car (which we are only using until we get to Disney) and go to the Grand Hyatt which I got a great deal on through hotwire.com

Thursday April 26 – Grab a quick breakfast and start to explore various suburbs of Tampa. This may be a little boring for the kids, but we are bringing the portable DVD player to keep them occupied. In the late afternoon, we will drive to our friend’s house in St. Petersburg for a cookout. That night’s lodging will be at a Holiday Inn Express near their house.

Friday April 27 – We hope to be on the road to Disney by 8am and after a quick stop at the grocery store for breakfast items and snacks, we’ll check into the Beach Club Villas. We love BCV and are looking forward to 10 nights here! Then we will drop the rental car off at the Car Care Center and hopefully be at the MK by noon. After a quick lunch at Casey’s, we’ll probably do Fantasyland and Splash Mtn (my DD’s favorite) before our ADR at LTT at 5:45. Then back to the BCV to swim and relax

Saturday April 28 – I’m really looking forward to today. My sister and her fiancé recently moved to Florida (Fort Myers) and are going to drive to Orlando Friday night and spend the day with us at Epcot. I hadn’t planned on this – she just surprised us a couple days ago with this news. I can’t wait to see my sister! Plans for today include the Princess Storybook breakfast in Norway and dinner at Le Cellier (one of our favorites!)

Sunday April 29 – We plan to spend the morning and afternoon at Blizzard Beach and then head to Downtown Disney in the evening for dinner at Earl of Sandwich

Monday April 30 – In the AM, we will be at Disney Studios. But since my DD is such a princess girl, I decided to squeeze in an appointment at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at 1:30. She is begging me for a Jasmine costume so I decided to splurge on the Caste package. I would have loved it if I still little and justified the price as something she or I will never forget! Dinner is at 1900 Park Fare with my dressed up princess!

Tuesday May 1 – More MK in the morning and then over to finish MGM in the afternoon with ressies for Hollywood Brown Derby for the Fantasmic Dinner Package

Wed May 2 – Our day off from the parks for a pool day with dinner at Cape May Café and then play some mini golf

Thurs May 3 – Morning at MK with breakfast at the Crystal Palace, pool in the afternoon and Epcot in the evening with ADRs at Biergarten

Friday May 4 – Animal Kingdom during the day with lunch at the Flame Tree BBQ and dinner at Ohanas. Plan to see Wishes this night

Saturday May 5 – Another day for either the pool, Blizzard Beach or Typhoon Lagoon. Dinner is at Epcot at Chefs de France. Never eaten here but really want to try it! I just love staying within walking distance to Epcot since we love to eat dinner there.

Sunday May 6 – Either MK or AK in the morning and then the pool or Epcot in the afternoon with dinner at Rose and Crown. Our last full day of vacation

Monday May 7 – A very early flight back to Cleveland and back to reality!

Well, that’s it. I am already packing and we don’t leave for 6 days! I will report back when we get back!

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
04-19-2007, 02:37 PM
Sounds like you'll have a lot of fun!! :mickey:

Chris

BluegrassDaisy
04-19-2007, 03:13 PM
See you at SAB - I will be at BCV with my DD and her 2 friends 5/6-5/11. 17 days and counting :mickey:

Bethis26fan
04-19-2007, 06:09 PM
sounds like a great time.

BriarRose0708
04-19-2007, 10:28 PM
:thumbsup: Looking forward to reading your report!

imaprincess!
04-20-2007, 03:35 AM
Looks like you have a well-planned trip. Have a great time!

faline
04-20-2007, 08:16 AM
What great plans you have! Hope it's a wonderful trip!

Good luck with making a decision about moving!

DizNee143
04-20-2007, 01:54 PM
sounds like a great trip you have planned!! hope you have a good time!! cant wait to hear about when you get back!! :mickey:

Bethanymouse
04-23-2007, 07:20 AM
:mickey: It sounds like you have a great plan there! I cant wait to read more when you return. Have a great trip!

mrsgaribaldi
04-24-2007, 05:44 AM
Have a great time. We will be there May 6th:thumbsup:

ChipnDaleGal
04-25-2007, 03:29 PM
What a nice long trip. Your plans look wonderful! Good luck exploring Tampa. :mickey:

pogo
04-27-2007, 11:26 PM
Sounds like a good plan to me. Have fun and enjoy. :D