PDA

View Full Version : Buzz Lightyear ride - Epcot

JoDisney
04-19-2007, 10:20 AM
Where are the good targets to hit on this ride? I know there is one at the beginning of the ride on the very large robot on the left hand side. If you hit his left hand target in the center, you will get 100,000 points. Are there any other targets that give a large amount of points? Also, as you go into the dark tunnel which makes you feel like you are among the stars and there are ships flying, you can keep shooting and get points in there. However, I am looking for the big point targets. Thanks.

Mickey91
04-19-2007, 10:25 AM
Actaully, there is another thread on here called "100,000 point Z on Buzz". There are a lot of opinions on that one as to how to get a lot of points. And, not to nit pick, but just in case you didn't know, Buzz is in Tomorrowland at MK. Good luck!:mickey:

JoDisney
04-19-2007, 10:27 AM
I have been talking about Epcot all morning with a friend, concerning the Flower Power Concerts. I have Epcot on the brain!!!!! Sorry Buzz - I knew you were in Tomorrowland! I know the volcano gives you many points, too. Thanks for the info about another post.