PDA

View Full Version : Disney Mobile?

Dsnygirl
04-19-2007, 03:32 AM
Hi all -- does anyone carry Disney Mobile out there? And if you do, what do you think of the phones, and the coverage? We're getting ready to upgrade our phones, and my DH wants to just continue on w/ Verizon, which we probably will. But -- I would still like to know what people who have carried Disney Mobile think -- I can't help but be drawn in by all the great ringtones and wallpaper. :blush: I even told my DH I'd make his ringtone the Jack Sparrow POTC one... but I don't think that was enough to convince him. :D

So -- anyone have any advice, experience to share with me??

Thanks!! :thanks:

vizsla
04-19-2007, 05:41 AM
We have been Disney Mobile customers from the day they launched service. AS far as the phones, we have not experienced any problems with them at all, excellent sound quality and very user friendly. Another great feature with the phones is the FAmily Monitor, Alert, and Locator. The coverage for us has been excellent. They have the same coverage areas as SPRINT since they are using Sprint towers as well as its affiliates. The one thing that is limited are the wallpapers, themes, and ringtones, no free games, and Radio Disney on the phone is useless since it doesn't connect to a station, it just gives the listings of the stations and times.

kakn7294
04-19-2007, 08:24 AM
Do these phones have wireless internet access? I couldn't find it listed under the list of features. I currently have Cingular/AT&T and have m-mode internet access. I don't want to lose that by switching.

vizsla
04-19-2007, 12:27 PM
Currently at this time Disney Mobile does not offer wireless internet access.