PDA

View Full Version : Pirate Month in May

Chescat
04-19-2007, 02:49 AM
Looking at the May calendar looks like next month be Pirate Month as to be expected. Arg! :pirate: :pirate:

chrisb26
04-19-2007, 08:08 AM
Arg! That is cool that it is pirate month next month maybe we will get a new pirate costume. We can hope right. Maybe also since its pirate month they will finally make Pirates have double credit days like Yavn said they would.

Still waiting for Epcot Month so we can get those Epcot pins that are in the VMK Gallery.

Blue Genie
04-19-2007, 12:05 PM
Maybe they will thow in a Capt. Hook hair and close to go with it. After all Capt. Hook is a pirate :D :D

varcity
04-19-2007, 02:48 PM
I didn't want to say anything about this, but VMK struck a deal with me in january. I signed the contract february. They said the "varcity" pin is going to be given away as a host pin through the month. :mickey:

JPL
04-19-2007, 05:19 PM
Still waiting for Epcot Month so we can get those Epcot pins that are in the VMK Gallery.

I would guess Epcot would be in September or October since it turns 25 :thumbsup:

WDWfanatic742
04-19-2007, 06:46 PM
At least VMK will be celebrating Epcot's 25th :rolleyes:

mickeytinkerbellprincess
04-19-2007, 07:28 PM
Woot Woot! Finally for that girl pirate costume.. Drink up me hearties yoho! :D

TinkRocks
04-20-2007, 12:24 AM
I didn't want to say anything about this, but VMK struck a deal with me in January. I signed the contract February. They said the "Varcity" pin is going to be given away as a host pin through the month. :mickey:

:rotfl:

Are you sure you read the fine print? It actually said that they would name a firework after you, not give away a "Varcity" pin. I'm in talks to be an honorary ghost in the Mansion...