PDA

View Full Version : 6th trip report ever!

busterthebronco
04-18-2007, 11:54 PM
well the plan is to get up early to go to the AK for emh and the safari.
DW gets us a wake up call for 7:00.
(i love the mickey voice):alarm:
it rings and she asks me and DS if we want to get up.
we grunt in a way that is umistakable no.:sleepin:
she rolls over and back asleep we go!
man i love vacation!

we get up about 11:00 and head to the AK as planned.its PACKED.:crowd: :crowd:
1. we find our way to flame tree for lunch.
its very yummy. another place ya'll intercot folks turned us onto.
finding a table is not too rough and the setting is nice down in the woods kinda.

2. off to nemo the musical.:nemo: :dory: we made a deal with DW if she let us play golf the day before we would watch a show and not just ride rides.
its a good show and the kids in the crowd made it exciting too.

3. we fight our way over to camp minnie mickey. DW promised one of her students she would get goofys autograph for her.
the line aint half bad and goofy is my favorite. always very interactive/playfull character.:goofy:

4. we stand in line for everest and thats a chore. its 90 minutes! the ride is just so neat.
a theme and coaster together. the line goes by better with all the bells to ring and wishing fountain thingees.

5. the parade starts and we work our way out of the madness while at the same time watching the parade. they really wind you through odd places when the parade is going. we walked right in and out of stores and stuff. did they design the streets too small?

well its back to OKW and the quiet pool. folks are grilling out and man it smells good. DS and i swim forever and use up our arcade cards.

shulas is for dinner. we walk around the dolphin and its swanky or what?
nice pool. i'd stay there but no charging privlidges and no emh's.
the steak is tops as well as the service.lobster bisque allways works for DS and DW.for the record it is the best steak in disney but the price is something to consider.

we spend the rest of the night goofing off at OKW.

our tradtion is to leave at 4:30 am to beat the traffic. this year we got home in 6 hours and 15 minutes! :car: just in time to see the masters.

our trip started out great and it got very very crowded but we perservered.(sp)

now my intercot timer is all zeros so we planning our next trip!

imaprincess!
04-19-2007, 03:10 AM
Glad you had a good time!

faline
04-19-2007, 08:37 AM
Sorry your trip is coming to an end!

You ended your trip in a really, nice relaxed mode!

January-2007
04-19-2007, 10:45 AM
Another good day in Walt Disney World. Too bad you had to come home! Thanks for sharing your vacation with us! :mickey:

ChipnDaleGal
04-19-2007, 11:49 AM
A nice mix of relaxing and park time for your last day. Thank you for sharing your trip with us. I hope you get to reset your Intercot vacation timer soon! :mickey:

pdrlkr
04-19-2007, 04:49 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

Bethis26fan
04-19-2007, 06:06 PM
Sounds like a good trip.

sleepingbooty
04-21-2007, 10:38 AM
Sounds like a really fun trip. You managed the crowds well:thumbsup:

Maleficent's Dad
04-21-2007, 09:53 PM
Lots of humor in your reports. Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

I loved reading another's perspective on WDW, especially at OKW! :mickey:

Bethanymouse
04-23-2007, 07:15 AM
Dont you hate it when that Intercot countdown clock is zeroes when you get back....:( so sad! Thanks for sharing your entire trip. I enjoyed reading it and loved sharing in your memories!:mickey: