PDA

View Full Version : Coffee Maker @ YC

LeeAnn
04-18-2007, 10:21 AM
How many cups does the Coffe Maker @ YC make?

Is coffee, creamer, sugar & cups provided?
Are the cups, disposable cups that you can take w/ you?

LeeAnn
04-18-2007, 09:38 PM
Any response?

tink55
04-19-2007, 07:57 AM
They're "mini" coffee makers - they make *barely* four cups. At all of the deluxes including YC you get real mugs and glasses, no paper or styrofoam. There are little packets with sugar, artificial sweetner, powdered creamer, stirrers and napkins - usually enough for two people. There is both regular and decaf coffee provided, as well as a handful of teabags.

I always bring some disposable cups with me, so we can carry our coffee out of the room, and I frequently bring half-n-half too, because I don't like powdered creamers.

If you want more coffee, teabags or other supplies, all you have to do is call housekeeping and ask for it. There's no charge for extra coffee supplies.

Mom2princesses
04-19-2007, 06:18 PM
At all of the deluxes including YC you get real mugs and glasses, no paper or styrofoam. There are little packets with sugar, artificial sweetner, powdered creamer, stirrers and napkins - usually enough for two people. There is both regular and decaf coffee provided, as well as a handful of teabags.

Is this fairly new? I went to the Poly back in 2002 and there was no coffee maker or supplies at all. This is good news! Thanks for the info. :mickey:

bkfree
04-20-2007, 09:29 PM
Yes, YC has In Room Coffee Makers that make 4 cups. I always take my own filters and coffee. I also buy a box of individual liquid flavored creams at Walmart and take with us.
Taking some disposable coffee cups will be added to my next trip, great idea.

tink55
04-23-2007, 08:55 AM
Is this fairly new? I went to the Poly back in 2002 and there was no coffee maker or supplies at all. This is good news! Thanks for the info. :mickey:

It's not new; I can't remember a time when they didn't have coffee makers. I've been going for 15 years or so, but I'm not going to say my memory is perfect!

My first visit to the Poly was in 2006 and they had the same setup, 4-cup coffe maker with mugs and coffee, decaf, tea, creamer, sugar, etc.