PDA

View Full Version : A very lucky day!

PinkJJ
04-18-2007, 01:19 AM
Hi everyone,
I had something happen today on VMK that completely surprised me! I was getting off the pan ride and Host Phinny came into the room and said "everyone hold still I am going to give someone inferno", I couldn't even see my character because I was still in the spot from getting off ride and about three people were standing there with me. So I stepped out a ways hoping to get picked. She then said " the person who wins is.." we all waited then "pinkjj".:number1: I was so excited I could barely type "woot woot":blush: then she came over and gave it to me.

Then later Stef calls me on the phone and tells me she got another sparrow costume. She got her first one yesterday and then a second one today for Buzz. She has been entering codes for the past few days for hours at a time. I am so happy for them too.:D

Chescat
04-18-2007, 01:31 AM
Woot! Woot! :clappy: :clappy:

And Genie got his Yellow Car and Gold Fireworks pin too! :clappy: :clappy:

Blue Genie
04-18-2007, 01:37 AM
Happy day for me and Pink :party: :fworks:

terri.m
04-18-2007, 08:12 AM
Wow!! That's awesome Pink!Congrats!!

You too genie!

TinkRocks
Wow! How great for you guys! See what I miss now that I can't get on VMK much anymore... ;)

Mr. Tom Morrow
Very cool:cool: Congratulations:party:

In the Newsletter it did say that the HOSTs were going to give out 50 Inferno Pins this week. It's nice to see one of our members was lucky enough to be one of the winners.

Jeremy
04-18-2007, 10:28 AM
WOW!!:cool:
Congrats!!:thumbsup:

:woohoo: :yay: :clappy:

RenDuran
04-18-2007, 10:38 AM
Congratulations! With that inferno, now you are one of my favorite colors----Hot Pink!

And congrats to you, too, Genie! :drive:

wizardmickey
04-18-2007, 09:43 PM
Congrats to y'all! You are soooo lucky (and Ice is soooo envious!)

mickeytinkerbellprincess
04-19-2007, 01:06 AM
I join the envy club. And Pink, don't be surprised if I have to hunt you down for that Inferno :thedolls: Same goes for your car, genie :D

:congrats: to you both! ^_^

chrisb26
04-19-2007, 08:21 AM
I join the envy club. And Pink, don't be surprised if I have to hunt you down for that Inferno :thedolls: Same goes for your car, genie :D

:congrats: to you both! ^_^

Jeeze Doll you already got 1 inferno save some for the rest of us non-inferno peeps ;)

Anyways :congrats: on getting that inferno Pink that was awesome to hear about you getting it. I was also glad to hear that one of my friends got it so I knew it wasn't all fake :D

Also :congrats: to Genie on getting your Car! :car:

mickeytinkerbellprincess
04-19-2007, 07:37 PM
Jeeze Doll you already got 1 inferno save some for the rest of us non-inferno peeps ;)

:P Lol Dino. If there's one thing.. my inferno obsession will never cease. Mwahahaha :D

bigpapiortiz34
04-21-2007, 08:45 PM
Congrats to everyone!!!! I love hearing about all my friends getting very lucky! And I was even lucky enough to get the first inferno dance with Pink :)

PinkJJ
04-24-2007, 01:43 AM
Thank you everyone! I have to tell you all that I think I have become famous. I did a search on Pinkjj just for fun and found another forum congratulating me. lol. It was great! And the other day when I was playing pirates people I didn't know were congratulating me.:)
So I just wanted you all to know I will be signing autographs in the lobby ;) :woohoo: :rotfl:

Blue Genie
04-24-2007, 01:46 AM
Don't quick your day job Pink that doesn't wear pink :funny:

GiltterDisneyGirl
04-24-2007, 02:32 AM
congrats pink!!! WOOT WOOT!!! :party: