PDA

View Full Version : The Night Before the Night Before.

pogo
04-17-2007, 11:33 PM
OK.......... so here's my problem. It's nearly 11:30 PM the night before, the night before we leave for POFQ and I'm having trouble sleeping.:sheep: After all, we will be at WDW in less than 36 hours.:cloud9:

My DW just said, "you better get to bed, we have a lot to do in the morning".:confused:

All I want to do is sit here with my computer an keep pre-planning.:surf:

How sick am I ? :crazy: How do you cope when you get this close ? :D

mrsgaribaldi
04-18-2007, 01:53 AM
I'm usually running around cleaning and doing all the things I should have done sooner:blush: Have a great time:mickey:

vizsla
04-18-2007, 05:25 AM
I usually end up logging onto Intercot as well, because I can't sleep either the night before we leave.

DVCJohn
04-18-2007, 01:03 PM
Pogo "DUDE'
As Blutto said in Animal House
"My advice to you is to start DRINKING HEAVILY"

I sleep like a baby prior to leaving for WDW.
It's when I am there that I can't sleep. There is so much to do and so little time.

marlyn
04-18-2007, 01:16 PM
How do you cope when you get this close ? :D

Well, lets see., I leave tomorrow and I have a ton to do...yet here I sit pre-planning etc. So sorry Pogo, I am of no help to you!!

By the way....see you Sunday at MK :D

pogo
04-18-2007, 01:18 PM
Pogo "DUDE'
As Blutto said in Animal House
"My advice to you is to start DRINKING HEAVILY"

Well said ! :D

I usually end up logging onto Intercot as well, because I can't sleep either the night before we leave. I'm a little worried about tonight. This will be the tough one !:confused:

I'm usually running around cleaning and doing all the things I should have done sooner:blush: Have a great time:mickey: Thanks Stephanie. I wish you were going to be with us, but our timing was just a little off this time. :D

Niecyboo
04-18-2007, 01:37 PM
Tell me about it Pogo! Here's another of your Sunday co-horts, and even though it's mid-day, I still am sitting here instead of cleaning my house so the pet-sitter doesn't laugh at my messy house.

Tonight is my night-before the night-before, but I'll probably sleep OK, since I seem to have a cold right now (started Monday), and I'm medicating up at night. I will NOT be sick when we hit the parks on Friday (and don't worry, by Sunday, I know I won't be contagious). :thumbsup:

Safe travelling

Cinderelley
04-18-2007, 04:41 PM
Oh the problems that somepeople have! ;)

I hope you have a great trip!!!!

pogo
04-18-2007, 05:44 PM
Tonight is my night-before the night-before, but I'll probably sleep OK, since I seem to have a cold right now (started Monday), and I'm medicating up at night. I will NOT be sick when we hit the parks on Friday (and don't worry, by Sunday, I know I won't be contagious). :thumbsup:

Safe travelling
Patti and I are just getting over one also. See you at MK ! Fly safe ! :D

Oh the problems that somepeople have! ;)

I hope you have a great trip!!!!It sure is a problem ! Thanks, I'm sure we will have a great trip ! :D

magicman
04-18-2007, 05:50 PM
Usually, I spend my last hours trying to get juuuust the right font size on my Excel itenerary and I remind my wife about the plane tickets. After that, I try to match my "fill" shades on my planning spreadsheet to identically match the WDW park schedules posted on the WDW site, and I remind my wife about the plane tickets. Following that, I make printouts of the newly improved Excel iteneraries (with new font size changed from 12 to 11), and I remind my wife about the plane tickets. Then...my wife usually forces Tylenol PM into me, and I fade out muttering something like, "gimme dole whipzzzzz".

Have a great trip. I'm looking forward to reading about it.

Dsnygirl
04-19-2007, 03:23 AM
Pogo, I'm up and wide awake during your night before -- so I'll just keep pre-planning for you!! I hope you have a great trip, neighbor -- I'll be wishing I was there with you all!! :mickey:

imaprincess!
04-19-2007, 04:02 AM
I am usually floating around the house, :cloud9: doing everything I can to prepare for WDW. And I agree with others, I stay up cleaning, too. I guess it's a woman thing, but don't you hate to come back to a messy house?!!! :dishes: :mop: :laundry:

pogo
04-19-2007, 05:18 AM
Pogo, I'm up and wide awake during your night before -- so I'll just keep pre-planning for you!! I hope you have a great trip, neighbor -- I'll be wishing I was there with you all!! :mickey:We wish you could be with us also. We have planned this trip and now it is happening. Trip reports in about a week. Enjoy the good weather you'll have while we're away.:D

I am usually floating around the house, :cloud9: doing everything I can to prepare for WDW. And I agree with others, I stay up cleaning, too. I guess it's a woman thing, but don't you hate to come back to a messy house?!!! :dishes: :mop: :laundry:
My DW has been doing that and I've helped out as much as I could. And now I can say, everything has been done. :D