PDA

View Full Version : BCV fold-out sofa bed ?

MarkC
04-17-2007, 03:04 PM
How comfortable are the sofas that fold into a bed in either the studio or 1 bedroom Beach Club villas? I have two teenage sons and one of them is going to be very tall (i.e. 6'6" range). Are the mattresses comfortable. Luckily we have no bad backs to worry about but I don't want anything lumpy either. Thanks for your responses.

wendy*darling
04-18-2007, 07:04 AM
My son has used the fold out sofa at the BCV. He said it was fine, no complaints. He was 17 at the time- about 6' tall.
He also used the one at VWL without complaint.

I had one occasion is use the one at BWV and found it to be fairly comfortable- more so than the ones in my own house!

pox24
04-18-2007, 07:41 AM
No problem. My 78 year old mother came with us last year there and she was very comfortable.

Raye3201
04-18-2007, 11:55 PM
They are not lumpy and you can't feel the bar through them. I slept with my DS(6) and DD(7)on one on our last trip while trying to get them to sleep - no complaints all around.:mickey:

MarkC
04-19-2007, 10:08 AM
Thanks to everyone for their responses. I'd rather find out problems before it's too late. We're not the complaining type but I don't want to have the kids' vacation ruined by having a bad bed. It doesn't appear that will be anything to worry about. Thanks again.