PDA

View Full Version : MVMCP, should I go?

mouseketeer mom
04-17-2007, 11:14 AM
We've attended 2 MNSSHP's and 1 Pirate and Princess party over the past 2 years. Now I just found out that Mickey's Christmas party is held one nite during our stay in November, our arrival date of 11/16. Should we go? We usually like to relax on arrival day, but that is the only day the party is going on during our stay. Is it worth it? I'd love some feedback!

Strmchsr
04-17-2007, 11:24 AM
If you like Christmas and you have enjoyed the other parties then definitely go. MVMCP is very similar in formats to the others, just with Christmas theming, so let that be your guide.

JoDisney
04-17-2007, 11:31 AM
You have gone to MNSSHP and the Pirate Party, the MVMCP is the same but with the Christmas theme. If you liked the other two, you will like the MVMCP. If you were not that happy with your experience, then do not do it. They will offer cookies and hot chocolate and apple juice and apple slices. I really think the answer to this question depends on your feelings about the other two you have attended.

Marilyn Michetti
04-17-2007, 11:37 AM
We've gone the last two years - two old soapsuds acting like kids - and it's a perfect Christmas present to each other. Our kids are grown, and we're expected to act our ages at their houses at Christmas. This is our time to sing along with "Toyland", and cheer the soldiers.

Go for it. Relax around the pool or shop during the day, and just make the party your park day. You can be outrageous, (even for Disney).:blush:

luvdiznee
04-17-2007, 12:24 PM
Yes, Yes, Yes, we did it on our arrival day too, with a nice dinner at Crystal Palace. It was great! Put you in the mood... :gift: :snowman: :santa: :santa2: :tree: if that's what you are looking for. :mickey:

January-2007
04-17-2007, 12:36 PM
One word-

yes!

I can't wait until the day when we can go to the Christmas party! So far it hasn't come to pass, but after this year, when we start looking more long term, you better believe we'll be there!

LoriMistress
04-17-2007, 08:23 PM
The forse is telling me to go for it. :yoda:

PirateLover
04-17-2007, 08:38 PM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you liked the other parties there would be no reason for you not to like this one. Christmas is "the most wonderful time of the year," and celebrating it with a special party at the most magical place in the world is so awesome!!!!
:santa: :tree: