PDA

View Full Version : From AK to Epcot?

Disdad13
04-17-2007, 10:50 AM
Is there a direct bus from AK to Epcot, or do you have to take a bus to the Trans. Hub and then to Epcot?

ThanxForNoticin
04-17-2007, 12:32 PM
I am pretty sure there is no bus from AK to EPCOT. For me, I would catch the bus from AK to AKL, and then stay at the bus stop and catch the next bus to EPCOT. Another possibility is to take a bus from AK to the Beach Club and then make the 5-10 minute walk from the Beach Club bus stop to the International Gateway entrance to EPCOT (which brings you into the park in the World Showcase section, near Great Britain).

robhink
04-17-2007, 12:48 PM
There should be a bus from AK directly to the front of Epcot, the other option would be to take a bus to one of the hotels near the boardwalk and then enter using the International Gateway.

Donald A
04-17-2007, 06:36 PM
Yes, there is a direct bus. My wife and I took it last November. I remember it well because the bus was packed to the brim. The driver was in his early 20s and I was impressed with how serious he took his job. I mean that in a good way too. He made sure to be very safe as I could just tell he was trying to be very careful with all those people on his bus.