PDA

View Full Version : My ADR's

Jeff G
04-16-2007, 09:34 PM
I wanted to post my ADR's just to see if anyone has any input. SInce we are traveling with our four kids there are a few meals for them.

Sunday - LeCellier
Monday -Chef Mickey's - Not a fan of the food but a must with the young kids.
Tuesday - 50's Pime Time(lunch) - I love the pot roast and it's fun for the kids.
Wedensday - Biergarten(lunch) - my Dad is German and has always wanted to try this place.
Thursday - Whispering Canyon - Fun and good food.
Friday - Garden Grill - DW likes the food and more characters.
Saturday - O'Hana - Fireworks on the beach afterwards. What a great last night.

We arrive late Saturday and leave early Sunday on our travel dates and thus have a free meal we won't use. Were contemplating cancelling one of our meals and going to Hoop de Doo which would fill all of our table service credits. Would you cancel Whispering Canyon in favor of HDDR?

iheartmickey
04-16-2007, 09:42 PM
Those all sound like great choices.

As far as the extra TS, I would do a breakfast character meal .... like the Crystal Palace. If you book it early (say 8:05 am) you can get in prior to opening. It makes a great photo op in front of the castle with no one else around. :mickey:

rsumrall
04-17-2007, 01:16 AM
The HDDR is worth the 2TS, though WC is a ton of fun too. Like the other post said, a character bfast may hit the spot. I know I wouldn't wast it. iF nothing else, go to Cali Grill instead of Ohana's.

KAT1811
04-18-2007, 01:34 PM
Personally I would cancel Garden Grill and replace it with the Hoop Dee Doo. From what I hear on here the kids will love Whispering Canyons. Especially if they ask for ketchup, straws, and where to buy chewing gum in WDW. We LOVE the HDDR!!! Tons of fun especially with the kids. How much fun WDW is especially with the kids! We have 3 ourselves and are going to try for the fourth after our Disney trip in September. [I keep telling DH I can't be pregnant for the trip. I have to ride EE and have my sangria's from CS (hopefully Mike's still there).] We did the GG one trip and I wasn't crazy about it but to each his own. Have a great trip.

magicman
04-18-2007, 02:30 PM
in my opinion, you did OUTSTANDING.

I love your idea of O'Hanas then fireworks, and I'm thinking of trying it on my next visit. I'm going to try & schedule it on a night when the fireworks are at 9pm, so we can then see the Electric Water Pageant as well.