PDA

View Full Version : Epcot Evening Deal

BelleandtheBeast
04-16-2007, 06:32 PM
I have a friend going to Orlando but she is not doing Disney and was wondering if there is a discount ticket for Epcot in the evening. Like an afterhours ticket. Thanks.

AuntLaura
04-16-2007, 08:26 PM
Not that I'm aware of. The only "discount" I know of is if you are attending a meeting at one of the Disney resorts with conventions centers - they make available a ticket that takes into account of the fact that you are in meetings most of the day.

magicofdisney
04-17-2007, 06:07 AM
I believe they offered an evening ticket to FL residents at one time. You could enter Epcot after 4:00. I'm not aware of any offers such as this available to the general public.

joelkfla
04-19-2007, 01:24 AM
I believe they offered an evening ticket to FL residents at one time. You could enter Epcot after 4:00. I'm not aware of any offers such as this available to the general public.
That's actually an after-4 annual pass, for Epcot only, and only for FL residents.

DizNee143
04-19-2007, 10:23 AM
if your friend doesnt want to do "disney" then why are they going to epcot?? thats part of disney world!!....unless you mean they dont want to do the magic kingdom?...which is also in disney world...